August 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Emily B is nothing if not consistent! She used to frequent ASOS, and now it seems she has a thing for Alexander McQueen.
The stylist attended the launch of her and Love & Hip Hop costar Chrissy Lampkin’s men’s jacket line, Cisum Couture, in a $405 Lace-print stretch-jersey mini dress from McQueen’s diffusion McQ line:

The figure-skimming stretch-jersey dress is emblazoned with a lace print, and comes equipped with cap sleeves:

Cute!

If you like, get yours at Net-a-Porter or from any of the retailers below:

Hot! or Hmm…?

24 Responses to “Splurge: Emily B’s Cisum Couture Launch McQ by Alexander McQueen Lace Print Stretch Jersey Mini Dress”

1. bella says:

Another boycon dress from Emily B. Fascinating. This dress does look nice on her though. Way better than the other one that was posted a few days ago.

2. Dobe says:

It looks good from the front! Not too sure about from the back – looks like there’s some pulling.
    Look at Gabriel in the background, lol.

3. for real tho says:

she has no range with her “styling” she’s incredibly boring.

4. tasha says:

I love the piece. Emily feels comfortable wearing skin tight pieces all we can do is let her. Her body is really ample. Like Serena. Serena found a dress that worked perfectly for her body. Thats what Emily needs to do.

5. Really Bella says:

I love the dress hate her style and homegirl with the boy cut in pic #2 is giving all kinds of face. lol take it down a notch boo

6. Really Bella says:

Andrienne looks bomb as usual.

7. LaTasha says:

For a “fashion stylist” she sure doesn’t take any risk. Never heard of that but I digress. As far as the dress, again, I would love to see her in something different and high end looking. I will say this look is a lot better than the last post of the Rainbow dress she had on at Trey Songz album release party.

8. lv says:

Pretty dress!

9. MsTicaD says:

Toooo tight. Her girls look squished. :(

10. CA says:

Who’s Emily B? lol imma have to google her…but Adrienne looks lovely!

11. Hehe says:

This girl is a one trick pony but in these pics she look a little slimmer.

12. Just Sayin says:

Why does EB always looked stuffed into something? She’s trying to hold in her stomach so much, it looks painful.

13. Yawn says:

She is channeling ‘drag queen’ in her pics lately. It’s ok to smile, girl; you aren’t a runway model!

14. TheAntifash says:

Stay reporting on these G listers smh

15. Indigo says:

Em will always have them Boom Boom hips. Are they natural? She’s not fat,I don’t think. It’s her wide bottom.

16. addikted2fashion says:

She puts together other types of looks. You never see her in public wearing those looks tho. Just instagram photoshoots. Thats what makes her a “stylist” I guess.

17. iQgraphics says:

she looks like a dead white lady in that shade of lipstick

18. Kay says:

now i know why Fab was hiding her

19. AzizMom says:

LMFAO @TheAntifash!! G-listers… But, EB should be happy that FBD gives her so much love because I don’t think any other site does. #next

20. Jazz says:

Em doesn’t give me much. Every look is the exact same. Tight spandex and a red lip. For her to be a stylist I would expect her to be more versatile. Over it…

21. Xochitl says:

@Jazz I soo Agree! I thought we all accepted change when Obama took over! geesh!

22. Mia says:

Is seems like Emily struggles with classy. I guess it depends on what look you are going for. She would work well as arm candy for the kingpin hustler but not good as the executives wife. That dress is nice but not complimenting of her body, too much junk and boobs. Could take a lesson on toning it down and increasing sofistication.

23. Marsha D says:

A post full of folks tryna stay relevant…I wish I would support anything these chicks do. And that dress is again too damn tight. Girl bye….