August 23rd, 2012
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Alicia Keys’s Girl On Fire Album Cover
By Faith

Alicia Keys’s Girl On Fire Album Cover.

Source: The YBF

Posted In
17 comments

17 Responses to “Snapshot: Alicia Keys’s Girl On Fire Album Cover”

1. Teri says:

Love that cut on her!

2. damn! she becoming more and more sexy from one album to another..

3. Taj says:

She looks beautiful and confident.

4. Mely B says:

Now this I like – there was another photo floating around of her that was so far away from my image of her that I was shocked. This is much more in keeping with her image – she looks strong & beautiful (not trashy & overtly sexy).

5. Ms.Missy says:

I kinda like it…but i see a mix of Beyonce n Rihanna mix! I hope her music doesnt go either one of those routes! Good girl Bad girl..I will be mad if she starts dancing around in a leotard on stage. That would be a FAIL.

6. truth seeker says:

the only thing I see is a deviant woman scheming and contemplating on how to take my husband.

7. Nisa says:

@truth seeker…really?!! Do you also hear subliminal messages in her songs?

8. Nisa says:

She is a married, a mom and secure. Now is the time to express her sexuality – no better time than when you feel your most confident!! Do not think she is capable of trashy just that people resist change, even if it doesnt affect their personal lives.

9. Amber says:

LOL @truth seeker! She will always be that for me too… It’s hard to shake that. Her and Gabby Union.

10. DannielleS says:

Looks pretty, but I still maintain that she has no femininity. Even when she came out, she was a tomboy. Now that she is dressing more feminine, she still gives me butch vibes…eh. Her face is lovely though

11. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Meeeeeeeeh. I don’t like the way her hair is styled here.

12. Black Excellence says:

I wonder if she read the hunger games…”may the odds forever be in your favor”…”drops mic”. But for real, I hope her singles bring the fire.

13. makeeasweet says:

there no such thing as “stealing” someone man.either he want to be with you or not. Alicia and gabrielle didnt kidnap grown ass men.exes(men or women) need to learn how to move on,instead of trying to fight or cause drama for person that doesnt want their asses.you really think if gabby wasn’t around,that dwayne and his wife would have live happily ever after?

14. Natu says:

i wish the hair was shorter like a pixie but she is beautiful either way

15. CocoaBabe says:

Girl is bringing the FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE…with ALL her clothes on! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that about her! No t&a on her covers EVER!! Her music is always the business and I expect it will be with this album. I cannot wait! Please drop more albums and go on tour! I get a Prince “Parade” album vibe with this cover…the slicked hair (it was his first time without his head of curls just like Mrs. Dean) also the black outfit and white backdrop; also standing directly centered looking straight at us. Love it. He is one of the ULTIMATES to be inspired by. Get it, girl cuz you got it!

16. Amber says:

I agree that you can’t kidnap anyone, but when you insert yourself into a relationship with a married man, you don’t allow the man and wife to work on their situation. Swizz and Mashonda and Dwayne and his chick may very well have broken up anyway, but with Alicia and Gabby providing distractions their marriage was not getting the focus that is should.