August 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping
Splurge: Rihanna’s Instagram Givenchy Birds of Paradise Tee

BadgalRiRi took to her Instagram to show off her “New Fav Tee”: a $665 Birds of Paradise crewneck by Fashion Bomb celeb favorite, Givenchy:

The short sleeve creation has the brand’s iconic print along with a holy figure graphic design.

If you want to jump on the Givenchy train before it derails, get Rihanna’s option at Barneys.com.
Would you splurge?

*SN If you haven’t watched Rihanna’s full Oprah interview, check it out here:

(FULL VIDEO) Oprah's Next Chapter: Rihanna |… by Ashley_Miller_3

6 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Instagram Givenchy Birds of Paradise Tee”

1. tasha says:

Really just not feeling this tee still. Givenchy shirts are hit & miss sometimes

2. Kitty B. says:

I really like this tee, but the prices…sheesh!

3. lv says:

No thanks.

4. TheAntifash says:

I’m so sick of Givenchy tee’s… I really hope Riccardo changes his direction before that house burns to shambles.

this tee reminds me of my dad at ANY barbecue wearing his customary hawaiian shirt, white t shirt, shorts and sandals with socks. Yeah…..no

and hail no to $665

6. Shelly says:

Not sure about the shirt….

But Claire…Thank you SOOOOO much for posting this interview! I do not get the OWN network anymore, so I was wondering how I was going to get the FULL interview without subscribing to some sort of online TV service, lol.