August 21st, 2012
Fashion News, Lookbook, Shopping
Lookbook: Nasty Gal Fall 2012 Photographed by Terry Richardson

Models Sabrina Nait and Stella Maxwell introduce Nasty Gal’s debut ‘Collection’, expertly lensed by Terry Richardson:

On tap for Fall? A darker, moodier color palette, brought to life by copious exposed skin, fringe, and cut out details.

Pops of color also come into play, spied on oversized jumpers, mini skirts, and super fun faux fur creations.

It seems the team over at Nasty Gal has certainly stepped up in the design and quality departments. I’m interested to see how these rock in person.

What do you think of the latest from NG?

Posted In
9 comments

9 Responses to “Lookbook: Nasty Gal Fall 2012 Photographed by Terry Richardson”

1. Dobe says:

I’ve seen better from them. But that oversized, fringe-sleeved sweater (7th pic down) is not too shabby… hopefully other colors are available.

2. Soul Touch says:

Me no likie. The only one I think is wearable is the pastel multi-coloured sweater.

The first two off the shoulder dresses shown remind me of my taffeta bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding back in ’93…no thank you.

3. Keisha says:

I like the pieces so far

4. Not feeling it. The fringe muppet jacket is the only thing popping.

5. TOSH MCMILLAN says:

ALRIGHT I GUESS…..LOVING the fringe jacket I will buy it right NOW

6. AzizMom says:

OMG, dare I say the inspirations of the early 90s are back? I see Madonna in her hey day all over this. I no longer have the body for it but I’m feeling it. Won’t catch me in Doc Martin’s though…

7. juliaaa says:

Are these clothing of quality?

8. charlyn says:

can we see more post for actual fall clothes does look more like summer . its to cold in chicago to be wearing skin out

9. sakira says:

Im a big fan of nasty gal clothing … I LOVE IT!!