August 21st, 2012
Accessories, Cool Online Find, Fashion News, Nails
Cool Online Find: Dominique Renee Nail and Jewelry Designs

Promising jewelry and accessories designers are popping up everyday! Feast your eyes on the chic designs of Dominique Renee:

In addition to imagining super colorful necklaces, rings, and accoutrements, she also makes these really interesting nail designs.

Coming in sizes small, medium, and large, Dominique Renee designs come ready to pop on a pair of press on nails. Check out a few of my faves:

Tribal Tigerism Nails, $30
Testing Screen Nails, $40
Awa Nails, $60
Pop Nails, $65
Zania Nails, $65

Not exactly sure how it works (how do you know what size your nails are?), but I’m sure if you contact her you can get it sorted..! And aside from nail art, Dominique Renee also has a host of funky jewelry options:

12 Step Earrings, $35
Love Me, Love Me Necklace, $54
Peach Gummy Earrings, $24
Rude Beaded Necklace, $110
Testing Screen Ring, $26

I like! Might even try some of these for Fashion Week.

Queen of Pop Nails, $85

What do you think?

Fresh Earrings, $35.50

See more and purchase at DominiqueRenee.com.

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Dominique Renee Nail and Jewelry Designs”

1. heyyall says:

it’s very cute..Up waaaaaayy over priced…

2. heyyall says:

I’ll take that back..just a few of the items are over priced.

3. LaTasha says:

Too cute!! Very tribal. Reminds me of the motherland. I love it!! Keep up the good work!

4. KBS says:

Nails, hot. Prices, not :(

5. Cute stuff, but too pricey. I really like the nails, but I’m with Claire, how do you know if they’ll fit.

6. There are instructions on how to measure your nails on my website so that they are custom fit to the hands (http://shop.dominiquerenee.com/sizing-meaurements), thanks for the feedback!! :)

7. juliaaa says:

Just checked the site … the necklaces are a bit of a miss for me, a bit too childlike. The nails are cute though …

8. Frieda K says:

Like the nails, not so much on the jewellery…

9. addikted2fashion says:

Love the designs but Fake nails for $35-$85? Is she for real?

10. iQgraphics says:

I don’t particularly like the stuff, but I understand it.
    I understand the prices as well. This sister is MAKING everything. Each one of those charms has a mold that she made, then painted and shellacked/lacquered. You are paying for the time it took to make.
    I think if she got a stockist like Pat Field, the way MYOB did, she will do well.
    There’s a consumer for everything

11. Sydni says: