August 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Vivica A. Fox was spotted on the red carpet at the Peachtree Village International Film Festival in Atlanta. For the occasion, she slipped on a $695 Halston Heritage Floral Texture Printed High Low Dress and $995 Jimmy Choo Callie Mesh Platform Booties:

Her silk sleeveless dress features a bold floral texture print and an on-trend high low silhouette. Vivica’s dress seems to have a bit of a different print, but from my research it looks as if each style of this dress differs slightly.

Her peep-toe booties are inspired by fishnet stockings and boast 5″ heels and structured bow detailing.

I’m not a huge fan of the accessories here: I think the dress is the main focus of the look and it doesn’t get to shine with the belt and booties (which I happen to love).

At any rate, you can get Vivica’s dress and booties at www.zappos.com and www.neimanmarcus.com:

13 Responses to “Splurge: Vivica A. Fox’s Peachtree Village International Film Festival Halston Heritage Floral Texture Printed High Low Dress and Jimmy Choo Callie Mesh Platform Booties”

1. M1zzdlady says:

2. EntertainmentsFuture says:

I could use those shoes… Idk if I would wear that belt with the dress though..

3. Mely B says:

I love Vivica (‘s always) A. Fox so with that being said: her hair & makeup look great. The dress complements her skin & she wears it well. BUT the belt & shoes take away from the total look.

4. mary says:

THAT WIG MAKES HER LOOK HER AGE….OLD….

5. reesha says:

I think thats the plastic surgery @mary, she has that tight horse-like look just like Kim K.

6. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I’m not feeling this look on her! The dress, the hair…no!! The shoes are cute though..

7. jUICElOVE says:

poor aunt viv always lookin just so…just like my auntie smh

8. LaTasha says:

I actually like the dress. I’m not quite feeling the shoes though. I think she should have worn a peep toe or a Tom Ford like black sandal.

9. Siyam says:

after Jihan called it Sister O’Dell’s wig I can’t take Vivica Fox seriously..

10. The dress and so are the shoes, but not together.

11. Teri says:

don’t like the dress and shoes together. that church fashion show pose just made it worse. seems she cant ever get it right.

12. Kishonda says:

I think she looks better than she has UN years!

13. iQgraphics says:

that dress does her full figure all wrong. shoes are sick tho