August 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping
By Faith

At the 13th Annual International Latino Film Festival Screening of Lemon, Rocsi Diaz made a splash on the red carpet in an Equipment Python Print Blouse, $282 Mason by Michelle Mason Bias Skirt, and nude peep-toe pumps by Christian Louboutin:

Her silk skirt features a fitted silhouette and sheer overlay.

I love the mix of print and color here! I would have preferred a simple spandex skirt in the same shade as I don’t feel the sheer overlay does anything for this ensemble, but nevertheless, Rocsi looks great.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

*If you like, get Rocsi’s full look here.

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rocsi Diaz’s International Latino Film Festival Lemon Screening Equipment Python Print Blouse, Mason by Michelle Mason Bias Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Nude Peep Toe Pumps”

1. Jlynn719 says:

Skirt is too long, she is petite, at the knee or slightly above would have made this a more flattering silhouette.

2. Mamasay says:

I do not like the skirt. It elongates the hips. A shorter hemline may be the solution. The skirt is unflattering on both Rocsi and the model. For that price, the designer has to do better!

3. Naynay says:

I don’t like where the skirt cuts on her chin. Also a spandex skirt would have made a huge difference!

4. Kitty B. says:

I was waiting for you ladies to post on this! I love the look! The hem on the skirt could be a tad bit shorter, but she looks good!

5. reesha says:

Although I like how she co-ordinated the pieces, they are wearing her because she is so petite.

6. Nelly says:

Loving the snake skin print along with the hot pink color. Giving me an idea to do the same with my new snake skin skirt. However, her skirt should have been more structured and shorter like slightly above the knee.

7. Jason DiLaurentis'Sister says:

Roxy can’t strike a pose to save her life, whether on a photoshoot or a red carpet. Booooooooo!

8. Kio says:

she’s too short for that skirt and her face looks caked on

9. baby-b says:

the idea was kinda right with the python and pink combo but the length was not. She is too petite for that skirt. She should have opted for a shorter fitted version in the same shade.

10. tasha says:

This is the first time I wish her skirt was above the knee’s but overall super cute look.

Rocsi NEVER looks happy to take pics! Ugh.

12. Loves the hot pink with the snake print, but that style skirt is wrong, wrong, wrong!