August 19th, 2012
Accessories, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping, Sunglasses
Wardrobe Query: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Céline Chain Sunglasses

Donyelle wrote in, saying, “Hey Claire, I spotted these shades on Kim Ks instagram and I’m trying to figure out some info on them.”

” I REALLY need these in my life lol. Thanks in advance.”
Right now Kim seems to be rocking with brands Kanye likes. So if she’s wearing anything, she’s most likely sporting Givenchy, Balmain, Balenciaga, or Céline. In this case, her shades are by Phoebe Philo’s line (Céline), and reportedly cost anywhere from $1,300 to $3,900:

Kim isn’t the only one who loves this particular design.

The shades have been spied on Tyga

Rick Ross

And Beyonce…!

If you want a pair for yourself, get ready to splurge! They’re only available at the moment at www.vintageframesshop.com for $4,000. Get them here.
Would you ever spend $4,000 on sunglasses?

33 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Céline Chain Sunglasses”

1. iHeartKeya says:

I want them

2. Shana says:

$4k on ONE pair of sunglasses? I’m going to ASSUME the chain part is real gold..and if not..well then..

3. Sinnamon says:

$4000 on sunglasses?Only if I was blind and they would make me see again.

4. GreetTheSun says:

These Celine’s are a VERY limited boutique-only style that cost $1700. Similar frame without the chain is Celine41756 for $350 or $395 (polarized).

5. MMM says:

“last night was mad trill” PLEASE KIM STOP!

6. regina says:

@MMM girlfriend, i thought i was the only one tripn over the “mad trill”. like aint you from Calabasas, CA ?! oh okay -_- ….

7. Bri says:

I’m right with y’all! How is she going to quote a lyric and get it wrong -_- stop embarrassing yourself.

8. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

…except last night was “mad real” Kimmie -__- and ummm….no, no, no way! I’m sure half of the people wearing those shades didn’t even pay for them, so I’d suggest you not either.

9. Tamara says:

Those glasses look like they cost no more than $20… maybe its just me but the chain arm looks like cheap plastic you’d get at a costume store.

10. tt says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! @ MMM. i was thinking the EXACT same thing. since you’ve already said it, i don’t have to. thanks.

11. nishaboo says:

their dressing alike is annoying. kim left her last marraige b/c sh ddnt like the person she was becoming…..riiiiiiiiight…..only 2turn n2 kanye’s puppet which is soo much better? shes a fuckn leech, whos next on her list? diddy?

12. susan says:

@Bri she obviously switched up Kanye’s lyrics to add her lil twist to it.

13. Truth Teller says:

@Sinnamon I AGREE WITH YOU 200% AHAHAHAHHAHA TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY KEYBOARD

14. Wendy says:

@Sinnamon, had me rolling with that comment! My thoughts exactly!!!

15. Juice love says:

Gosh I want them I guess I’ll wait for the designers imposter… I splurge sometimes but not on sunglasses

16. Cory from Vintage Frames I love him I have a pair of Ultra’s from them, best investment I’ve ever made! love those big ass glasses haha.

17. Tisha Green says:

Those sunglasses are blingin’! I love Kim K’s style and the bigger sunglasses the better.

18. Dee says:

lmao @ Sinnamon, I agree

19. Donyelle says:

THNKS CLAIRE !!! They are just my style but 4k ??? Uhh…I’m good
    That can go to my student loans

20. La says:

Kims black outfit wouldve been perfect with black shoes and cool weather…For real tho where she at with that jacket on ITS AUGUST!

21. Licorice says:

Why is Kim wearing the same clothes? From what I figure, Kimye is going bankrupt, and designers find her so trashy they refuse to lend clothes. Damn.

22. BGirl says:

“Mad Trill” huh? I guess that is the language you pick up on when you are messing with a…………NVM!

Anyway, $4000.00 for some shades is ridiculous. I guarantee you if they break there is no free lifetime fixing, the gold is probably plated and it probably only took $1.40 of material to make them.

Yeah, they are selling them to the right idiots!

23. Kahalia says:

PRODUCT PLACEMENT

24. yusufswifee says:

amber rose would look hot in these :-)

25. Robin says:

Shades are dope!

26. ohyeah says:

Someone will make a similar pair at a price point I can manage. I’ll wait.

27. Kay says:

YES!!! Amber Rose would kill those glasses.

28. Yeah, I bet she was rubbin’ the wood like KiKi Shepard too.

29. Arya says:

Kim is legally and biologically 32, but talks, writes and acts 15. Sad.
    And those glasses everywhere, it’s just pure PR. I do not think that Mrs Zuckerberg, Mrs Arnault or Mrs Gates would be spending that much cash on sunglasses, it’s just foolish.

30. I mad she got the lyrics wrong….she don’t know anything about kanyes music

31. We have a dope alternative for a much better price all polarized lenses

32. Ms Tee says:

I sell the replica ones only for $35 thats shipping included I have them in Black and Clear