August 17th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Yogurt Land Givenchy Shark Lock Fold Over Wedge Boots

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West grabbed some frozen yogurt recently in all black, with Kim in a black shirt, $1,383 Givenchy leather skirt, and $1,695 Givenchy Shark Lock Fold Over Wedge Boots:

The straight off the runway show stoppers have a 4″ wedge and a 15.5″ shaft.

Check ‘em out in the Fall 2012 show:

Swexy!
If you feel up to it, splurge on Kim’s boots, and save on the rest here:

Hot! or Hmm…?

The shoes are popular, having found fans in Taraji P. Henson and Lala Anthony, who’ve worn the boots in different colors:

Which hue do you like best?
Images: FameFlynet.com/Vogue.com

42 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Yogurt Land Givenchy Shark Lock Fold Over Wedge Boots”

1. Rebecca says:

Not a huge fan of the boots but I guess tarajis brown ones look best

2. mocha says:

i like the black the best, kim looks fab

I like Lala’s the best, but I’m still not a fan of this ‘leather in the summer’ trend… They all look good though.

4. Chuntel says:

*Sigh* so I guess they are really going to try and make those boots happen…and Kim and Kanye are the world’s most boring couple

5. Kitana says:

LOL @Chuntel Those boots are to die. I still have a pair of Frye identical to these from 4 years ago. The brown hues look the best. Lala, dare I say it looks incredible above….

6. yusufswifee says:

wow…okay. me no likey the boots but I guess they’ll be a hit since they are 1K…

7. Ashley Real southern girl says:

Taraji is the best

8. Reicie says:

LaLa are my fav by color choice only. I don’t find girls with calves so skinny I can see the space between the boot and the leg attractive…I suppose it’s like people who cringe at the sign of toes hanging over the edge of a strappy/sandal shoe. Just not cute. And leather in the summer can stay in tinsel town I live in friggin Michigan and can really WAIT for the leather weather…I’m straight on that!

9. Reicie says:

AND boots!

10. addikted2fashion says:

1. Im not here for leather in the Summer. (dont come in later comments talking about the weather where they are, its not THAT cold)
    2. Didnt that Basketball Wife wear these in the spread that featured Kobe’s wife?!?
    3. I dont like those boots. Idunno why. Just something seems off.

11. Diva says:

feet & legs sweating —– pls stop the insanity, all of them look foolish , including my gurl Taraji

12. Tisha says:

I just want to know why they wearing boots in summer,,…. anyways I love the boots

13. Mrs Windy City blog says:

addikted2fashion
    I dont like those boots. Idunno why. Just something seems off.
    —-

yup! The pooling at the bottom, makes them look sloppy. Some of the leather should have been taken off.

I don’t like this look- maybe because she is short and its shorting her more? Idk

14. chi_girl says:

You can tell Kanye controls what Kim wears. Her fashio game has went downhill since they have become a couple, all she wear is black just depressing. But I do love the fact that she doesn’t wear as much make-up now

15. mary says:

look at the guys on the bench in the third picture hes looking like “well what do ya know, its kim kardashian” lol

16. nmillmich25 says:

I really dislike those boots, they just seem odd. The black is just awful while the other colors are okayish.

17. Likkle Miss says:

Love the boots… for the fall! And no, it is not that hot in LA but it is also not cold enough for that. I have friends there, they are still wearing tank tops and shorts.

Kim just looks a mess lately. Geez.

18. LaTasha says:

I like the boots on LaLa and Taraji better. Both, at least, attempted to look cooler by wearing the boots with shorts. I do agree with everyone, it’s too hot to wear leather boots. Kim looks a hot mess. I don’t think she looks right in all black. For her skin tone, it’s best she wears color. I know this suggestion will mess up her and Kanye’s “theme” but she could wear nude, brown or white. All black on her is not flattering at all.

19. jme says:

I personally can’t wait to see what they were in Fall/Winter…..

20. No to knee high boots in the summer. NO!

21. TheFav1 says:

Steve Madden and Frye both made these boots in the past and a part of me liked them and another part of me dislike them…I can’t figure it out :/, but one thing I do know (or agree with) is leather in the summer is not cute and who made it couture??? @jme, I can’t wait to see the foolery these two wear in the winter either! Fur coats??? I miss Kim’s uniform of colorful blazers lol

22. susan says:

love the boots

23. whatevs says:

I lol’d when this came on my screen…a hot steaming mess…

24. LawyerChic says:

They look douchey.

25. Kory Conover says:

I hate the boots. And as long as Kim continues to let Kanye dress her I will hate her style. He is not a professional stylist and has no formal training in styling whatsoever. And if Kanye wears those damn leather pants one more time I’m gonna vomit.

26. Liz says:

Some where Puss in Boots is rolling his eyes…

27. Larissa says:

after she started dating kanye, she is so basic so wear black, white or beige

28. toya says:

Kim looks like a serial killer in dat ugly boot.*shrug*

29. Myranda says:

I need the details on her necklace!

30. Frieda K says:

Honestly getting bored with the matchy-matchy and black or white looks from KimYe. The Beckhams did that in the bloody 90′s!!!! Especially that black leather look. These two people need to please search for something new…

31. Jade says:

I love it! I know Kim has been looking bland, &yes boots in the summer IS questionable but….. the shoe is HOT!! Can we get a look for less on the shoe?

32. Raven says:

Every time I see Kim and Kanye together, they look like they’re dressed for some apocalyptic movie. No thanks. Too much leather in the summer.

33. anonymous says:

I really do miss my old Kimmy…sigh… And those boots are horrid.

34. Tisha says:

this dressing in the same color mess is beginning to look a lil country/sole as he!! as we say in the south

35. lola A. says:

Kim looks a mess…are they gonna wear shorts in the snow??

36. DarkEmpress says:

those boots are not cute. if the label was not Givenchy no one would be rocking them. Seriously who wears leather outfits in Hawaii Kanye and Kim? Your nether regions must be sweating.

37. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

If it wasn’t Givenchy and KimYe, y’all would be clowning. She has on a leather cheerleader skirt with some uglass boots. No. Ma’am. And its the hottest summer on record, and she’s in Hawaii!

38. 5ucTXHunny says:

WTF! She has on all black, leather, and they are in Hawaii!!! If we did it people would look at us crazy

39. cecile says:

Her personal style has went to shit. Long gone are they days when I actually watched KUWTK to see what she was wearing:(

40. tardis8868 says:

As a long-time boot fetishist, I think that these are by far the stupidest, least sexy boots imaginable. It’s like they’re boots trying to be pants over boots. I mean, cuffed boots can be very sexy, but not if the cuff becomes the boot. These boots are just plain Fugly.

41. Florence says:

Riccardo Tisci -___- FAIL!