August 16th, 2012
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Eva Longoria is showing no signs of slowing down and is already hard at work filming episodes for Ready For Love, the new reality TV show she is producing. While on set, she gave some life to an all-black look with the same $1,150 Olcay Gulsen Python Ankle Strap Pumps Angela Simmons wore back in June.

While Eva paired hers with a black tank and high-waist pencil skirt, Angela opted for a Madonna Queen of Pop Lollipop T-Shirt and a $50 Topshop Petite Peplum Skirt.

The python pumps will add a touch of the exotic to your wardrobe and boast sky-high 7″ heels.

This is a tough one! The pumps really added a luxurious twist to Angela’s playful look, but Eva’s really allowed them to shine when paired with all-black.

What do you think? Who wore ‘em better?

27 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Eva Longoria vs. Angela Simmons in Olcay Gulsen’s Python Ankle Strap Pumps”

1. regina says:

neither did justice….

2. Ashley Real southern girl says:

Team Angela

3. DarkEmpress says:

Extreme platforms like that are never haute. Too stripper.

4. Hehe says:

I hate those stupid stripper looking shoes

5. chrissy says:

Meh, they both look fine. I think Bey wore that skirt Ang has on though in her tumblr pics, with boots and shoes.

6. Coffy says:

Those shoes are damn to high! Eva’s outfit is gorgeous but the shoes are not cute. Simple Pigalle pumps would have made the trick

7. Concur says:

Why do women insist on wearing these shoes that look like horse hooves!? I don’t get it. These shoes, even on Eva’s feet, look huge. Please make it stop ladies, for the love of corns and bunions, make it stop!

8. I really dislike these shoes. Yall are going to be crying years from now when you have foot/ankle/knee issues as a result of wearing these super high heels. #JustSayin

These shoes are like a piece of art. I dont think they should be worn just admired lol

10. eva ‘ s legs are too skinny for this type of shoes

11. yusufswifee says:

they are so hight…lawd.

12. MsClassic says:

Angela if I had to pick!

13. Diva says:

call Lily, Grampa, Marilyn & Eddie— Herman Munster is home !
    those shoes are aweful !!!!!

14. Melissa says:

I agree with you guys, the super high shoes just look ridiculous! I don’t understand why women are walking around with those platforms….if they didn’t have cameras following them, I’d think they were strippers walking down the street.

15. Neither, but not because the shoes are too high. Eva’s outfit is boring and Angela’s is off. Those shoes would pop with a poppy red or marigold shift dress.

16. Arya says:

Too high so ridiculous looking. Eva’s hair is always on point.

17. these shoes need to die! @Coffy i agree and your tumblr is fab :-)

18. SLIMB says:

Angela.

19. dee says:

angela minus the clutch

20. Eva appears to have worn it best as it looks better paired with an all black look which makes those gorgeous shoes the standout piece. That’s not to say that it doesn’t look good on Angela, she looked nice as well.

21. Bre Bre says:

I love those shoes. Ughhh I wish I could find some $100 versions. But, they look huge on Eva so Ima have to go wid my girl Angie on this one. Even tho I think her shirt was too casual for the peplum skirt.

22. aries says:

angela did it, love the vintage tshirt. but they both look nice.

23. Miss KS says:

I love the shoes. I know everyone is like they are stripper-ish but something about them I just like. It’s all good I’ve been called crazy before :)

@Hintofglamour….I love your still. Keep it going girl

24. Miss KS says:

Correction: @Hintofglamour I love your style!!

25. tt says:

those shoes look ridiculous! i don’t like either looks, but out of the 2 eva looks better. angela always looks blah to me. she’s ALWAYS trying to make some sort of fashion statement, but fails 99.99999% of the time.

26. tasha says:

I actually like them on both. Maybe because I am use to walking in 6 1/2″ all the time that doesnt seem high to me at all

27. Jamaican girl says: