August 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade have been making the rounds in Europe, first in London and now in Geneva because of Dwyane’s Hublot partnership. While at an event for the brand, the man of the hour looked dashing in a colorblock suit and printed sneakers while Ms. Union opted for a $745 Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Gathered Dress, $595 B Brian Atwood Open Platform Strappy Booties, and a Mulberry Shoulder Bag:

Her dress features long sleeves, a high neck, draped panels, and a gathered detail at the waist.

Her sandals boast knotted nubuck straps, snakeskin detailing, and 5 1/4″ heels.

Get Gabrielle’s full look here.

Hot! I think Gabrielle looks fantastic: I love the way these pieces are paired together.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

Spotted @ The YBF

20 Responses to “Get the Look: Gabrielle Union’s Geneva Hublot Event Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Gathered Dress, B Brian Atwood Open Toe Platform Strappy Booties, and Mulberry Shoulder Bag”

1. regina says:

gabby is thee most beautiful woman in the world.

2. Twerk says:

^^wouldnt go that far but yes she is stunning. I hate the way Wade dresses.

3. Naynay says:

She is beautiful, but her style is sooooooo BORING! I don’t know what it is. I really like Gabby, but she needs a new stylist!

the color does nothing to compliment her glowing skin…the dres seems to swallow her and it’s too long…doesn’t show off her best asset…her legs… and he looks like he’s having more fun with his look than she is with hers… the purse is cute and she will always be beautiful

5. I love it! Some may call it boring but not everyone wants to take fashion risk. Gabby wears what works for her!

6. Diva says:

Gabby has & probably always will be BORING when it comes to her wardrobe— she is too safe

7. MiMi says:

I love the way Wade dresses, what shoes is he wearing? And Gabby doesn’t need to be all “out there” with what she wears. She”s simple and elegant, works for her.

8. heyyall says:

I don’t understand why aren’t they married?

9. Briana says:

Love it! Dwayne on the other hand…*sigh*

10. Arya says:

I try to see the “beautiful” that everybody sees in Ms Union and I just can’t. Beauty is really very subjective. Boring outfit and hair as usual.
    Her boyfriend is always more interesting to look at fashion wise.

11. Noirre says:

I like the dress, but would prefer it with a very simple sandal.

12. Jennifer says:

I think she looks great! I’d wear the look (for WAY less, lol) in a heartbeat.

13. She looks great. I think the hair and makeup are what need a boost.

14. Bre Bre says:

I don’t think Gabby is boring… I think she is CLASSY and CLASSIC. What do ya’ll want from her to dress like Rihanna or try to hard to be fashionable like La La Anthony? Yes shes always safe, but she is also always stunning. I love that about her.

15. Reicie says:

You can be classy and classic and be on trend with a bit of color. She doesn’t wear appealing colors on her skin tone. She needs to get into the jewel tones and some better cut items. She has an oddly boxy-slender build with killer legs so she needs peplum and would kill it em all in some shorts. How her character dressed Deliver us from Eva had some very appealing pieces for her body type just like Bad Boys when she rocked the hell outta that white suit.

LOVE!!

17. NunyaBizniz says:

OMG why is D-Wade posing like that???? *curls up and die*

18. reesha says:

Yeah, NunyaBizniz I glad you said it, so I don’t have to speculate by myself. LOL!!

19. Marthe says:

Wow, I’m gonna nééd that dress in my life, it is just PERFECT. Those heels too, if possible. This beautiful look and woman are brightening up my day !

20. addikted2fashion says:

Im going to agree with those of you that said her style is boring. It really is. There are plenty women that have the “simple & classy” style (that others claim Gabby has) that dont bore me to tears.

That first comment about her being the most beautiful woman in the world is pure comedy.

Im mad at Dwyane for that pose. He is doing the absolute most.