August 15th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Steal
Steal: Eva Longoria’s Beso ASOS Sexy Pencil Dress With Pockets
By Faith

Eva Longoria went for a monochromatic look in head-to-toe red while grabbing dinner at Beso Restaurant in Hollywood, slipping on a $65 ASOS Sexy Pencil Dress with Pockets and $980 Charlotte Olympia Dolly Suede Platform Pumps:

Her dress features a curve-hugging pencil silhouette, v-neck, short pleated sleeves, and front pockets.

Cute! I’m not usually a fan of monochromatic looks, but with Eva’s shape and those Charlotte Olympia pumps, how could you go wrong?

You can get her dress at www.asos.com.

Are you feeling Eva’s look? If so, get it here.

16 Responses to “Steal: Eva Longoria’s Beso ASOS Sexy Pencil Dress With Pockets”

1. lolodoll11 says:

Uh…negative. She’s too petite for the dress. Think it would’ve looked better had she gotten it altered. It’s too long. Not a fan of how it looks all bunched up in the photo.

2. Marsha D says:

Nahhh…not this time…

3. DannielleS says:

I bought this dress from ASOS and it sucks! Hate to say it because I love ASOS, but this dress is horrible and made of a very thick jersey/cotton. Not cute and looks cheap in person

4. Sexy! All she needs to do is pull it down to get rid of the bunching.

5. Savage says:

I got this big business meeting coming up and I will be the only woman there and was wondering what to wear…This will be perfect!

6. DivaFabulosa says:

She would look cute if the dress were a size smaller. I love the shoes though.

7. k says:

@Savage

I think the v neck is too deep to wear to a business meeting, especially if you will be the only female there.

8. tt says:

it looks ok on eva, but it looks better on a curvier frame. i have this exact dress in red & black & i get nonstop compliments whenever i wear this look. i love this dress.

9. Stacey says:

I saw this dress on the ASOS website before and thought that it would be great for the office (except for the neckline of course). Any ideas on how to “fix” the neckline problem without wearing a tanktop underneath?

10. rudy says:

Is this the same dress that Kim K wore, in nude with the nude heels? It fit much better on her and the body type this doesn’t do much for her frame.

11. nolagirl says:

I have this dress in 3 different colors and get so many compliments. It fits like a glove. It looks better on a girl with some curves. JLO could rock the heck out of that dress.

12. nolagirl says:

@Stacey I did a little hand sewing to one of my dresses like this. I was going to a graduation with elder family members so I sewed about halfway up to make it more demure.

13. Diva says:

red hot mama… she looks awesome !

14. Reicie says:

I love the dresses with pockets if you don’t have hips like Bey or KK so if it was fitting Eva like a glove it would look better and maybe a hair shorter. I hate the platform on the shoe…sorry shoe lovers I’m about tired of the extreme platforms. I’m going to start putting the picture of my man from I’m gonna get you sucka who was sportin the ones with fish tanks in em when I see anymore extreme platforms….might as well put fish in em dangit!! Lol!!!!!

15. NunyaBizniz says:

Love the dress.. on the model, not on Eva.

16. bustier says:

How smart and sexy with her smart short dress and very crazy! I like so much.