August 15th, 2012
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Puff Daddy, Shopping
Splurge: Cassie’s Yacht Yellow Helmut Lang Jersey Wrap Twisted Knot Skirt

Cassie soaked up some sun while yachting it up with Diddy in Capri. The songstress took a break from topless tanning and docked for lunch in a black bikini top, aviators, and a $189 Helmut Lang Jersey Wrap Twisted Knot Skirt:

The cute piece has a high side slit and an elastic waistband.

I love Helmut Lang, and actually have an asymmetrical version of this skirt in the same color.

At any rate, if you like Cassie’s easy Yacht look, get it here:

What do you think? Would you splurge?

Images: Splash

25 Responses to “Splurge: Cassie’s Yacht Yellow Helmut Lang Jersey Wrap Twisted Knot Skirt”

1. Is she grabbing her a piece of daddy Diddy in that last pic? HA!

2. yusufswifee says:

@erin. Yes she is. I ain’t mad.

I love the skirt but Claire’s version better. The dragging the ground look will only work on a boat or at the beach.

3. lolodoll11 says:

Cute skirt. The material looks a little thin (i.e., would snag easily). I’d be ticked if I paid $189 for this and only able to wear it once.

4. Ni says:

Wow, this just confirms what that blogs have been saying all these years… but aint no way for he skirt- I’d get me some fabric from Jo-ann’s and call it a day.

5. Marsha D says:

HA! grabbin dat azz…luv it! Ditto@Ni on the JoAnn’s fabric (mm hmm)

6. Diva says:

Well on YBf they have the same photos but also with Cassie topless on the yacht with diddy. So that plus the booty grab confirms all speculation

7. "You Left My Comments for Dead" says:

I wish they would just come out and say they are “doin it” … its been years now c’mon!

8. lola A. says:

I like that they havent made a big deal about it everything else diddy does is a big deal it didnt work in the kim and jlo relationships so hopefully this works for him and her.

9. Cute! Cassie has definitely stood the test of time. I wonder how long she’ll stick around. He’d probably have to have a baby by one of her friends for her to leave.

10. Savage says:

She is kept! She isn’t going anywhere! This man had got KP pregnant and another woman also around the same time. Do you think she left? Cassie is gorgeous but her looks will never have her living at the level she is w/o Puff. W that being said, I think it looks cute.

11. Kay says:

Cute skirt, Claire your look is better.

12. hayilabc says:

looks cute on you both.

13. DivaFabulosa says:

I think it looks better on Cassie due to how thin the material looks. More suited for the beach/yacht.

14. Andrea says:

Looks great on Cassie’s body. Feminine and sexy.

15. Aurelie says:

Claire you hit this one out of the park. You look beautiful!

16. Super28 says:

Cassie rocked it

17. LaTasha says:

I think the skirt is cute. I do agree with everyone else, Claire, your version of the skirts looks much better. Am I the only one disturb by Diddy and Cassie’s relationship? It looks like she’s grabbing her uncle….I can’t with this one.

18. qutw says:

oh god Cassie look good. Cassie grab that azz!! she be like is mine now. they both look cute smart move on diddy part Cassie is hot chick right now true talk.

19. iHeartKeya says:

Cassie looks good, but that’s the usual. I like Claire’s skirt as well!

20. Jada king says:

I have this but in the dress version, I got it at the Helmut Lang sample sale and it was a good price but it is very thin. Idk how ppl pay 100+ for something so thin, my $45 was enough spent

21. Diva says:

another talentless chick living the life of leisure—– I ain’t mad at all !!!!

22. Accent says:

OMG I really dont think Claire can dress. All these people who complement her must work for her. This is not my first time noticing this

23. Dom says:

I like both skirts. The color is gorg!

24. Jinx Moneypenny says:

*side eyes Accent*

But girl… you still here, visiting the site, talking all this sh-t. So there’s also that.

ANYWAY.

Go ‘head Cassie! Grab up that (much) older man booty!