August 15th, 2012
Snapshot
Snapshot: Rick Ross by Terry Richardson for Rolling Stone

Check out a behind-the-scenes video here:

Rick Ross by Terry Richardson for Rolling Stone September 2012. The issue hits newsstands August 17th.
Images: Rolling Stone

Posted In
28 comments

28 Responses to “Snapshot: Rick Ross by Terry Richardson for Rolling Stone”

1. Erin says:

Would it kill him to actually use that Fendi belt appropiately?!?

2. Savage says:

Now THIS is appauling!

3. M1zzdlady says:

The man is ultra confident, gotta give it to him.

4. LaTasha says:

Ricky Ricky Ricky…not feeling the breast sweetie. But you know what, there are women out there that love him just the way he is…. Whatever works I guess.

5. Indigo says:

It’s a shame how the industry pushes big fat black men as sex symbols.. It’s all about them having “baller” bellies… But a black woman that’s over weight is the butt of all jokes. There is nothing sexy about this wade of dookie. He is old,cocky and ignorant. Go back to wrestling Kamala!

6. MelyB says:

I’m gonna need to NEVER see RR’s man tits or faux preggo belly ever again in life! #gross

7. Nisa says:

@MelyB…ROTFLMAO…hahahahahahaha!!! OK, now that I am over the ridiculousness of the picture on to real disturbing issues with this person. WTH!!! Pictures of dead presidents on your body to symbolize what exactly?! What did George do for him to pay homage to put his face permanently on his body? Im sure he probably has some chinese tattoos also. AND to top it all off…for real Mr. VERY Grown Man, you are SAGGING with your Big A$$ draws showing on the cover of a magazine!! FBD what in the world does this picture have in common with anything related to fashion!

8. Claire says:

@Nisa He’s wearing a Fendi belt…?

9. Savage says:

I am cracking up @ Indigo for Kamala!! And @ Nisa!! LMAO Not having a dead prez and a chinese symbol.

10. MsNOMER says:

I swear this man looks like he SWEATS GRAVY!!! Blechhhhh!!

11. Hello says:

I love Rick! The belt being all crooked and what not irks me but other than that I think its a cute cover

12. RHONYC says:

“darling, moobs are NEVER in fashion!” – André Leon Talley (really – RHONYC ) ;-)

13. Marsha D says:

Yessss….just what I wanted to see this fine day…Rick Ross’ TIDDAYS spear cross my computed screen. I call this ocluar assault-

14. T1K says:

I don’t get it. O.0

15. I can’t with these tattoos. Dead presidents and Bentley symbols? I’m scared to see what he has on his back. The sagging pants are a whole other issue, he is too old and big for that mess.

16. Ms.Missy says:

….Lawd, Rozay FOREVER showing his MAN-boobs!

*** rubbing the computer screen to rub the black buddha belly! lol

and today I will have good luck

17. iQgraphics says:

this guy has slave owners tattooed on his chest.
    really tho..??

18. Juice love says:

Didn’t know they made fendi belts in his size

19. mamareese says:

I dont care how much bank you clock…this is unacceptable on ANY level. Then they got the nerve to air brush this mess to try to make it look good. How about this…..air brush this fool some abs. Better yet photoshop him a new body. I be darned if I’m that rich and look like somebody greasy uncle Lyvester!

20. mamareese says:

@sun.kissed of 8ty4 Vintage
    You know what’s on his back….road maps to every Ihop in America LOL!!! And yes this dis came from a big girl! With that kinda of money, I’d have somebodies cook and trainer. Instead this monkey is throwing his money at strippers and yes men telling him be looks good with no shirt.

21. kat says:

That is the worst picture anyone has ever taken of anyone.

22. KAY says:

i dont know whats worst the that belly or his saggin jeans

23. KAY says:

you know his stomach was photoshop. no big belly can look that smooth

24. tt says:

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. C says:

Soo you mean to tell me the fact that this rotund, gross, disturbing man has on a Fendi belt he gets a pass on this blog because its “fashion??” GTFOH Llh

26. lillyan says:

yuck

27. nique says:

If you look where his belly button is theres a scary dude looking at you. O_o. Im going to have nightmares!