August 15th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Rochelle Wiseman is officially Rochelle Humes now, after her marriage to boy band JLS member, Marvin Humes. The newlywed hit the streets of Santa Monica in a $173 Celeb Boutique Cameron Blue Tropical Print Jersey Bodycon Dress and a pair of $395 Jimmy Choo Polar Wedges:

Her jersey dress features a fun tropical print and a bodycon silhouette for a curve-hugging fit.

Her peep-toe slingback espadrille wedges are a classic warm weather style.

You might recognize her frock because it is Celeb Boutique’s rendition of the $1,684 Givenchy Fitted Blue Multi Dress, seen on LaLa Anthony, Fergie, and Yandy Smith.

Rochelle looks really cute and though knockoffs are touchy territory, I can’t deny that this is a great alternative to the original Givenchy dress.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

19 Responses to “Get the Look: Rochelle Wiseman’s Santa Monica Celeb Boutique Cameron Blue Tropical Print Jersey Bodycon Dress and Jimmy Choo Polar Wedges”

1. Siyam says:

I think it looks good and I love how flawless her skin looks :)

2. K Diana says:

She looks really cute! Definitely save the $1500 and go with the knockoff.

3. Ms.Missy says:

cute!…but now im trying to fiqure out ….what boy band is JLS. Thinking hard, okay not that hard. Goes to google!

4. Bre Bre says:

She looks better in the knockoff then a couple of the other people. She’s smart enough to not spend enough money to feed 50 homeless kids on a dress! I like her and respect her for that!

5. dyshaun says:

A knockoff would be an exact copy. If F21 can be inspired surely these folks can.

6. Cherie says:

Can you do a post on knockoff verse the real deal? I see nothing wrong with a knockoff! Certain people can spend thousand of dollars on clothing and make them look cheap and certain people can spend ten dollars on an outfit and make it look like a expensive item.

7. Kitana says:

I sure would wear the hell out of that dress with a cute blazer. Don’t know who she or or her husband is. Those shoes have absolutely nothing to do with the dress….

8. Indigo says:

The shoes are horrible… I tell you,these shoes seem to be looking worse. And the prices keep going up.

9. aj says:

I’m confused about the “knock off” comment. Not everyone spends their life trying to visually categorize each and every garment made by top designers in the last 50 years.

At some point you just go to the store and buy something off the rack because it’s cute, looks good on you and not worry about all the extra stuff? Right?

*shrugs*

10. Dom says:

She looks fab!

11. Ashley S(chucktown) says:

Team knockoff she looks the best 1500 slaps to those idiots that paid it

12. Ni says:

Yes to a knock off.. I mean, who would really know unless it was the designer themselves or you told someone your secret?

13. Fab, she looks great! Too bad she wore those unfortunate shoes.

14. Nina says:

Love the dress but not paired with those shoes. The bag is really saying something to me.

15. Christie says:

She looks cute , although I don’t recommend this site do posts on “knockoffs” instead of the real deal …. That would bring down the value of the site….if you personally want a knockoff , go find it your damn self , but don’t ask a well known site to do it for you …. THAT’S JUST GONNA PUSH FBD down and will be the joke of the Fashion blogosphere . It already is a Urban fashion site…

And AJ , it does matter … Especially if the item is WELL KNOWN , then sorry to say, people WILL be looking at minor details that differentiate the real from the fake , I definitely spotted the fake dress before I clicked the post lol ….

I can do “inspirations” , but knock offs? NOPE.

16. aj says:

lol well i’m glad my friends and i aren’t those kinds of “people”.

17. Ashley Real southern girl says:

Right AJ everybody always wanna be somebody else be your self people cause if you had problem wit knockoff that’s your business but if you got a problem with me cause I where knockOffs then you would get your ass knock OUT :-)

18. tt says:

celeb boutique really has nice, quality knock offs.

19. taffie says:

Why knock off though? I prefare look for less and she looks absolutely stunning. :*