August 14th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Toya Wright is working on her own clothing line, Adori Denim, and snapped a pic of herself before she headed out to a fashion show where her designs were featured. For the occasion, she wore a $400 WAYNE Black Leather and Silk Combo T-Shirt, silver metallic skinnies (from her collection perhaps?) and the same $198 Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Spiked Wedges Meagan Good wore out to dinner a few weeks back:

While Toya went for simple and tailored, Meagan opted for multiple layers, including cheetah print leggings, an off the shoulder top, a fringed bag, and denim vest.
The lace-up wedges feature spike stud embellishments and sky-high 6″ heels.

This is a bit of an unfair comparison, as it seems Ms. Good wasn’t quite done getting dressed. That said, Toya wins this one for me.
What do you think?

Can’t decide? Get the wedges here:

Image: Toya Wright’s Instagram/Splash

30 Responses to “Who Wore It Better: Toya Wright vs. Meagan Good in Jeffrey Campbell’s Damsel Spiked Wedges”

1. Ebz says:

To me toya is a typical down south chick that matches everything…to matchy matchy

2. Lala says:

Neither! I don’t like Toya’s jeans they’re ugly and too tight

3. christie says:

None, because theyre rocking Jeffrey Campbell and that designer is full of shiettt .

4. Whit* says:

Bless Toyas heart, face is gorg but shes way too matchy matchy for the shoes here… I cant really see whats going on with Meagan’s outfit but always loved the idea of denim and cheetah so ill Go with Meagan !

5. Enigma says:

I think Toya jeans are H&M. I like Toya’s look

6. Marsha D says:

LOL@ Christie….I’m curious to know why he’s full of sheiiit but thats for another post. lol Anyways….Megan for the win…Toya is too matchy matchy…a clothing line?? *sigh*

7. Reezy says:

Her line is called WAYNE?? guess Toya is going to ride the “Lil Wayne baby momma” train til the wheels fall off, huh…and $400 for a silk black tee? Do. Not. Want

8. Kory Conover says:

Hot! Toya looks so much better. Even if Meagan had been done getting dressed Toya would still have won this one.

9. Lawd A Mercy says:

Toya looks the perfect mess. I hate when a jeggings look like there holding on with their life at the seams.

10. dee says:

I hate the bagginess of Toya’s metallic jeans. Not to mention, metallic jeans are plain out tacky! Southern girls..SMH.
    I prefer Meagan’s look, although it’s quite the tacky look as well. But, these shoes wouldn’t look good with anything( my opinion).

11. T1K says:

I’m going with Meagan because the boots make Toya’s leg look short.

12. Mamasay says:

Stop hating on southern girls! Toya’s style is not symbolic of southern girls. You haters are the same ones who kneel at Solange’s feet in praise…but wait she is a Southern girl. Y’all love to hate us!

13. SLIMB says:

Nowhere does it say her clothing line is called wayne -_- . I think they both look good… & I love the shoes.

14. IwishYouWould says:

where in the article above does it say her clothing line called wayne??? I thought is said she has on a wayne black leather and silk shirt and her pants maybe from her collection? Folks never read the entire article. Toya’s pants are gross I love the leopard look though.

you guys are silly for those “southern girl” comments. i think they both look great. however, i chose megan for the win.

16. Grace says:

Toya looks uncomfortable and bloated in those ill-fitting jeans. The shoes are AWFUL, but at least Meagan wore them properly.

17. Don’t like the shoes, but I prefer Megan’s look.

18. krystel says:

Meagan hands down!

19. datgurl says:

they both look cheap , but i like the shoes

20. Fab. says:

@Mamasay

Right. Took the words outta my mouth. I’ve seen some HOT messes up North but I digress.

They both look foolish and Toya’s jeans make her shape look stumpy

21. Keisha says:

I don’t like the shoes but I think Megan wins this one.

22. tasha says:

Megan wins this one. The look is more together. Toya is either hit or miss

23. Bre Bre says:

Toya always looks a mess… Always! And both of them basic for wearing JC shoes anyways, because the basic blends that live round my way in South East, DC where JCs. lol

24. *style watch* says:

i pick toya cause she look more put together. i really like meagans from the pants down but the top im just a little confused

25. Chris styles says:

I’ll probably get chewed out since everyone seems to love their coveted JC’s but IMO these shoes and the Lita’s are hideous! On Toya they make her legs look even more stumpy than they already are. Because her legs are short and muscular she needs to stay away from shoes like these. Megan I guess she can pull them off since she’s a bit taller. But I say neither because the shoes ate ugly.

26. yusufswifee says:

I hate this shoe…but I am going with Meagan. She is wearing her traditional dirty grunge athletic chic and this works with it…seem effortless.

Toya’s look nope – better with black pumps and I have seen her look waaaay better.

27. NunyaBizniz says:

I like the shoes however neither of the ladies did them justice. I f I had to pick the lesserof 2 evils I’ll go with Meagan Good because I like her leopard tights.
    And yeah, y’all need to lay the southern style joke, it’s old and tired *sips tea*

28. Nik says:

Toya Matches to Much, she is so typical to me and Megan… I dont know. I like the shoes !

29. killa says:

Toya’s legs look so short n her outfit makes her look stuby, Megz makes it look casual, shes wearing the shoes.

30. Jon says:

Gotta go with Toya on this one.