August 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Lala is taping Full Court Life in London, and posed during one take in a 15€ (approximately $18) Red Lip Print Josaan Tank and 6€ (approx. $7) Red Adina Skirt by Swedish label, Monki.

She completed her look with Nicholas Kirkwood x Keith Haring pumps.

Her tank features an all over lip print.

Her simple skirt is made of cotton and elastane.

Her limited edition pumps are an ode to artist Keith Haring and are sold exclusively at Brown’s and Nicholas Kirkwood boutiques for £275 ($431):

Lala is known to mix high and low, and this look is proof of the pudding!

If you like, get her shirt here, her skirt here, and her shoes here.
What do you think?

Images: Lala’s Instagram/Monki/Brown’s. Styling by Joel Dash

35 Responses to “Steal: Lala Anthony’s London Instagram Monki White and Red Lip Print Tank and Red Skirt”

1. Rebecca says:

Cute outfit!! Loved how she mixed prints

2. Ms.Missy says:

hmmm…see some go and get plastic surgery, butt injections….which then disproportions there actual body….LaLa went a got bigger boobs…and a butt…but she got these bird leggs…she almost shape like Sheri Shepard…PT Cruiser car shape.

3. Liz says:

The outfit’s pretty basic but nice combination of prints.

By the way Monki isn’t British it’s Swedish, owned by the same company behind H&M.

4. DefStef says:

Lala has to learn to dress for her body shape. Those bird legs are very distracting from her top heaviness. She needs to have them boobs reduced to balance her out.

5. Twerk says:

She kinda bothers me

6. T1K says:

Love the outfit! I wouldn’t go for those shoes (although hot) with the outfit, but nice overall.

7. bar says:

People this post ain’t got nothing to do with her body. It’s about the clothes she has on. Nobody is perfect, we are all aware that she’s top heavy, and got chicken legs and so on. Enough with the dissecting of her body, cause the post clearly ain’t about that.

8. Truth Teller says:

NO NOT FEELING THE TOP, SHOES ARE CUTE THE CLASH OF THE PRINTS

9. Faith says:

Cute!

10. Chris styles says:

I like the print of the top…cute and simple.

11. Indigo says:

She may not be the idea shape for the “hood” but she is the idea shape for the line of work she is in…

12. Taj says:

Lala looks great and I love Keith Haring so those shoes are killer for me.

13. Oh says:

@Indigo It has nothing to do with the “hood” and everything to do with proportions.

14. Stephanie says:

lol @MsMissy. LaLa wasnt shape like that before. I guess now that she is in “Hollywood” you have the need to enhance things. Sometimes your body shape has alot to do with how clothes fit and look on you.IJS

I like LaLa’s outfit. Its simple and cute.

15. LawyerChic says:

Again she’s in an outfit that’s not the most flattering to her shape. Come one Lala what’s going on girl??? Her face looks amazing, but I don’t like the tank and skirt together.

16. Arya says:

Face of a Barbie doll but dem chicken legs…since she seems to love plastic surgery so much, they should be next on the table…

17. krystel says:

Super cute

18. Anim says:

her shape is terrible, there are better ways to accentuate her busty shape.

19. oh LALA (sigh) I too have “chicken legs” and big boobs but the clothes I wear hide it as well as the way you pose…..you have to go shorter with that hemline to show a lil thigh my dear. I think she has lost to much weight or something. It may be time for a boob reduction.. Anywho love the shirt, shoes, and her face is always beat to perfection!!!!

20. Brinks says:

Love those shoes!

21. Mesa says:

I like it!! I would totally wear this.

22. iHeartKeya says:

Cute and simple. I like!

23. SM says:

I hate that people are saying she needs a breast reduction. Should we all surgically alter our bodies to fit some clothes?

The problem is not her body is how she dresses it. She obviously knows nothing about proportions.

24. Some of you must be jealous... says:

I think she looks great! Some of the comments are very harsh! Makes me wonder if some of the people who post such nasty comments think they are perfect….

25. yusufswifee says:

haha…lala looks fine. Not everyone wants to get their nipples sliced off and reattached just to look better in some clothes. My legs are less chicken after I had my son but whatevs.

I remember the last time lala was on here with some short shorts ya’ll were going in on her thighs – even though she has chicken legs:-)

lala bores me to tears most of the time but I dont hate this look and these comments are out of line, imo.

26. My Sister's Keeper says:

Why do people always say go have cosmetic surgery (specifically a b reast reduction) as if it’s a noninvasive surgery? There’s risk in every surgery and it shouldn’t be taken lightly.

27. Karmen says:

I love how her outfit, minus the shoes of course, only costs $25 and doesn’t look it. Lala is such a beautiful woman to me. I like the whole ensemble tho and how she mixed prints.

In regards to the comments being made about her body, it baffles my mind how women want men to accept and love their bodies just the way they are, but are quick to tear down another woman’s body type. I understand as females we all need to know how to dress for our bodies, but going as far as to suggest she gets a breast reduction for your satisfaction is ridiculous. Maybe she likes the way her body is made. Yeah I know this is Hollywood but let’s not forget she did have a child, so her body isn’t the same as before.

28. hypnotic says:

I’m sure her husband likes her body.

29. Katie says:

wow, she looks terrible in the outfit. The outfit in and of itself is fine, it’s her body shape. She need to know how to dress for her body. She look ridiculous and what really could have been a good look for her.

30. tasha says:

She looks really cute. Love the mixes of prints.

31. I can relate to lala because we have a similar shape…broad shoulders no hips and skinny legs. I have the same body type (I have a big butt though) and trust me it is HARD as HELL to find flattering clothes but she rocks this look!

32. COCO says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I know this site has a bias towards heavy set/ top heavy women, but can you please start featuring people in cool outfits and not just throwing in celebrities and real life women who are fat and/pr have odd shapes to be diplomatic or whatever? Lala always looks weird, does not dress for her shape and I’m so so soooooo sick of seeing her on this site. Justplease make it stop!!!

33. *style watch* says:

something looks a little off:/