August 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping, Sunglasses
Splurge: Rihanna’s Oprah Interview Linda Farrow x Charlotte Olympia Sunglasses

In addition to twirling in a fresh off the runway Marc Jacobs frock, Rihanna also styled in her Oprah interview in a $389 pair of Charlotte Olympia x Linda Farrow Sunglasses:

The peach acetate frames come infused with an orange feather design.

Get them at Zappos.com.

See ‘em in motion in this sneak peek:

Oprah’s interview with Rihanna airs Sunday, August 19th at 9 p.m. on OWN.

8 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Oprah Interview Linda Farrow x Charlotte Olympia Sunglasses”

1. My Response says:

Why did she wear those shoes with the dress? Ugh!!!

2. Utibe A. says:

I’m interested in watching the Rihanna interview. I think it’ll be good.

3. Kitty B. says:

I really need a dress similar to hers and Ms. Robyn Rihanna Fenty….i so love you :)

4. kemi says:

when does the interview air?

5. Truth Teller says:

august 19th it will air i don like the glasses it looks grandmaish

6. GiGiDiva says:

the shoes…. I understand because of walking thru the old hood, but not a fan of the glasses either… but I <3 RiRi

7. i love the sunglasses! anything Charlotte Olympia is involved with is a hit!!!!!!!!

8. I disagree with her choices but all women need to have absolute control over their lives, including victims. And that, I approve.