/* analytics code */
• Lady Gaga scored the coveted September 2012 cover of Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
The 26-year-old wears Marc Jacobs for her second cameo covering the glossy, on newsstands August 14th. Will you be picking up a copy? (Vogue)
• New York radio personality Angela Yee dishes to WWD on her extensive shoe collection, consisting of over 300 pairs that are not all Christian Louboutins. (WWD)
• Get ready to be blessed with more Azealia Banks. The rapper announced via twitter the upcoming debut of her music video for ‘Van Vogue’. Catch it on HungerTV Tuesday, August 14th. (Azealia Banks Twitter)
• The world hasn’t even seen it yet, but Azealia Banks‘s upcoming cover for Dazed and Confused magazine is so risqué, it’s already been banned in 7 countries. Reports say the cover features Banks posed with an inflated condom in her mouth under the headline, ‘Azealia Banks blows up.’ I guess some countries just don’t like safe sex? (Telegraph)
• Ryan Lochte is in talks to produce another much-needed celebrity clothing line. (Vogue UK)
• Kim Kardashian and Kanye West refuse to share their perfect love with poor Kevin Hart in a new promo clip for the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. (MTV)