August 9th, 2012
Fashion News, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

• Lady Gaga scored the coveted September 2012 cover of Vogue, shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

The 26-year-old wears Marc Jacobs for her second cameo covering the glossy, on newsstands August 14th. Will you be picking up a copy? (Vogue)
 • New York radio personality Angela Yee dishes to WWD on her extensive shoe collection, consisting of over 300 pairs that are not all Christian Louboutins. (WWD)
 • Get ready to be blessed with more Azealia Banks. The rapper announced via twitter the upcoming debut of her music video for ‘Van Vogue’. Catch it on HungerTV Tuesday, August 14th. (Azealia Banks Twitter)
 • The world hasn’t even seen it yet, but Azealia Banks‘s upcoming cover for Dazed and Confused magazine is so risqué, it’s already been banned in 7 countries. Reports say the cover features Banks posed with an inflated condom in her mouth under the headline, ‘Azealia Banks blows up.’ I guess some countries just don’t like safe sex? (Telegraph)
 • Ryan Lochte is in talks to produce another much-needed celebrity clothing line. (Vogue UK)

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West refuse to share their perfect love with poor Kevin Hart in a new promo clip for the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. (MTV)

~Jihan

19 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Lady Gaga Covers Vogue‘s September Issue, Azealia Banks’s Dazed and Confused Cover Already Banned in Several Countries, and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s VMA Promo”

1. Katie says:

@Azealia Banks‘s upcoming cover for Dazed and Confused magazine

That is so pathetic. Did they have to sexualize the subject? They could have used a balloon. They just wanted to be tasteless and then the print industry wants to wonder why their medium is dying. Who would bring that into their home?

2. Magnolia says:

Man I dont know were to begin…Lady Gaga look GORG!!!
    Okay….I only clicked on that clip becuase of Kevin Hart, but Kim and Kanye are sooo overated. Kanye looks more fruity than ever, and the things Kim say on her twitter. I cant stand her and her family. I hope Ryan Seacrest make a decision to cancel this show because her whole family is a disgrace (things they do on that show I found so stupid and ignorant)….its so sad to see this female make money for doing nothing at all. Where the F**K is Ray J man!!!

3. Martinique_Fr says:

The promo is funy… come on, lighten up! It’s just entertainment, not that serious.

4. Wow, Gaga looks so beautiful!!! its great to see her not looking so crazy because shes such a gorgeous woman.

and I really dont follow Azealia Banks but i agree with Katie on that note…

and the YeKevKim promo is funny…as annoyed as I am with that couple…you gotta admit, its a love-hate situation. We can’t get enough of them lol

5. Dee says:

VMA promo was hilarious. Love it!

6. SLIMB says:

Gaga looks stunning, love it.
    Dont really care too much for the banks girl.
    But kanye & kim are cute, love the little promo.

7. My Response says:

Gaga looks fierce!
    Azealia Banks always looks dirty and Ryan Lochte is a cutie

8. Kory Conover says:

Can’t wait to get my hands on my September Issue of Vogue with Lady Gaga on the cover.

Ryan Lochte is cute but I’ve only seen him in swim trunks so I really don’t know his style. I guess I’ll have to see the line first before I decide if I like anything.

9. Mely B says:

I wish Azealia could/would “blow up” based on her talent but unfortunately today a lot of people need media & controversy in order to pay attention to new artists but whoever in her camp is giving the ok for these tasteless covers, etc should be fired.

10. Diva says:

I love Gaga !!!!

11. Bella says:

@My Response …. i concur

12. aries says:

lady gaga looks gorgeous, she almost look black real quick.

13. Lady GaGa looks good. The promo was kinda funny. Nothing groundbreaking.

14. TheFav1 says:

#ladygagfansinceday1!!!! The Kevin Hart promo commercial was funny :)

15. Ju says:

Am I the only who thought that was Ru Paul on the cover of Vogue?

16. Miss Smith says:

Gaga makes me want that Vogue so bad. Can they make all of their covers look like this?

And I’m convinced Kevin Hart can make anything better.

17. danielle says:

Mmm. I love everything about ryan lochte grills, sneakers, clothing lines and all!

18. Lulu Mzathu says:

“Or we could go KKK,got a white hoodie”
    Love the VMA ad

19. Melissa says:

@Ju thought the same thing…..& I can see him picking up and saying “sashay away, Gaga.” LOL