August 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rosario Dawson for Latina September 2012
By Faith

Rosario Dawson for Latina September 2012. She wears a Max Mara dress on the cover.

Source: Celebrity Gossip

11 Responses to “Snapshot: Rosario Dawson for Latina September 2012”

1. Big Styles says:

That cover is terrible, and looks shopped. She looks like the character from SNL that was 50, 50 5-0 years old and “I Can KICK!” The rest is hit and miss. Why is there a garden hose hanging out in an old hollywood chaise lounge shot? Why is she posed for underarm sniffing in a chair for no reason in front of a bush on top of some crunch berries? The almost winner is the french ingenue inspired tight shot with the red hat. But apparently cast shadows on portraits is in this fall? I love Rosario, but that tight shot makes her look like Vince Vaughn. It’s Whitney’s birthday so I will just go ahead and say it for everybody: “Hell…to, the…naw.”

2. Savage says:

She is giving face, face, face. Now the cover isn’t kind of lackluster.

3. Taj says:

I think Rosario looks great in these photos.

4. whatevs says:

nice

5. The cover is nice, but why does that jumpsuit only have one sleeve?

6. Robin says:

This is a great picture for her.

7. She’s gorgeous. I love the red dress.

8. Marthe says:

This gives me a very Spanish 1960 – 70′s – movie look. Love the colors! I just don’t understand the cover though.

9. Marsha D says:

Nice actually….

10. One of my fave Hollywood Ladies! She looks great as usual. Definitely picking up this issue to update my inspiration board with!

11. Say-lah says: