August 7th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Kanye West
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Monica Brown hit up 106 & Park yesterday with hubby Shannon in tow to chat about the upcoming Wood Star Festival in Chicago Mr. Brown recently created. The “Don’t Take it Personal” (big chune!) singer rocked a $1,095 leopard print Georgette blouse from Christopher Kane, and a pair of cargo pants from none other than Kanye West‘s womenswear line. She threw on some spiked Christian Louboutin pointed toe pumps to finish her look.

Her silk printed blouse has a hi-lo hem and barrel cuffs. She gave the top a cute update, tying it in a front knot. Here it is in a different colorway:

Her iridescent pink spiked Christian Louboutin pumps are from a few seasons back, but they’re just as lustworthy as when they were first released.

Her Yeezy branded cargo pants are quite flattering indeed. Monica’s version did not make it to the runway, yet its paneled look mimics pieces from his Fall 2012 collection:

And there you have it! It’s good to see a celebrity other than Kim Kardashian or Anna Dello Russo rocking Kanye West’s line. This is overall a cute look for Ms. Monica Brown.

What do you think?

via Necole Bitchie

21 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Monica’s 106 & Park Christopher Kane Georgette Leopard Blouse, Kanye West Cargo Trousers, and Christian Louboutin Spiked Pumps”

1. Taj says:

I love the top with the shoes but not the pants. Monica is such a pretty and talented woman but her pieces rarely complement one another.

2. Siyam says:

I love the whole outfit. It’s refreshingly simple and works well with her personality ( from what I’ve seen because I’ve never met her).

3. Mely B says:

It is a different look for Monica and I like it but would like it more if the pockets on the pants were smaller or if there were no pockets. Her hair looks nice (although I prefer the pixie cut on her) & her makeup is on point (as usual).

4. kat says:

I actually like it!! She looks good. Contrary to others beliefs Monica has a cute lil frame. Her hubby compliments her verry well also..

5. kat says:

I actually like it. monica looks good here. contrary to others belief she has a cute lil frame. her hubby complinents her very well also…

6. Jessica says:

I love it, I think she looks flawless!!! Everything works together. She did that look well.

7. very cute outfit. Love the blouse…but not the price tag lol

8. I thought her outfit looked very nice. They make a wonderful couple.

9. whatevs says:

Monica is gorgeous…Monica has a great body…the pants are cute…the outfit is cute…but the pants don’t do justice to her body…the pocket are way too big for her voluptious figure…

10. Oh says:

For the first time in a LONG time, Monica looks gorg.

11. Concur says:

I’m more concerned with Rocsi’s shoes. Can we get the deets? Thanks

12. t-fal says:

yeah, my first thought was hot look except that the pockets on the cargo pants are too big. Seems like Mr. West’s proportions are always slightly off. I have clutches that are less volumnious than those pockets!

13. Chris styles says:

Those shoes are EVERYTHING!

14. Marsha D says:

Clapping because somene actually bought something from the DW line! -_-

15. I like the top and the shoes, not feeling the pants.

16. mamareese says:

She looks great as always being in love suits her no matter what. Now…to the young ladies behind her….I love seeing young ladies with a sense of style…but what happened to teenage girls dressing like young ladies instead of grown a women? Just saying…..

17. Marthe says:

Nothing complements eachother. Like you Americans say: she’s a hot mess!

18. Tifani says:

She looks pretty here, the pockets on those pants are TOO big though!

19. cars says:

Have you had the experience of looking for
    a car only to end up feeling frustrated and overwhelmed by the process?
    It may be just be the case that you need some solid advice beforehand.
    The information included here can simplify the entire process of
    purchasing a car.