August 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Shopping

Evelyn Lozada posed for Instagram before her Missouri “Inner Circle” book signing, flaunting a $725 Alexander Wang Sleeveless Gathered Jersey Dress and (what else?) $1,995 Christian Louboutin Lady Daf Mary Jane Python Pumps:

Her paprika jersey has asymmetric ruching and gathers at the left hip:

Her Mary Janes are now sold out aren’t available as yet, though similar styles have 6″ heels and 2″ platforms.

She looks cute! I just wish she would play with different silhouettes or even a different shoe brand! But then again, maybe that’s her ‘signature.’

At any rate, if you’re up for the splurge, get her dress here:

Peruse similar styles at ChristianLouboutin.com.
Would you splurge on this look?

23 Responses to “Splurge: Evelyn Lozada’s Missouri Black Expo Inner Circle Book Signing Alexander Wang Red Sleeveless Gathered Jersey Dress and Christian Louboutin Perche Soleil Lady Daf Pumps”

1. billionaire says:

Fierce

2. Jlynn719 says:

She looks great but I agree…. there are SOOOO many other shoe brands out there she could try

3. Alexis says:

I’m going to need to for her to stop posing with one foot up, so everyone can see that she is rocking red bottoms. I would like to see more variety from her than besides, body con dresses and Christian Louboutin. It is almost like her an Emily B. swap outfit ideas on who can rock the most body con dresses in one week.

4. J. says:

That’s how you know she is hood rich. Get a couple of bucks and runs straight to the “Red Bottoms”. Sad

5. Chi says:

You’re right! I feel like I have seen this look on her before, but it is cute so perhaps her mantra is ‘if it ain’t broke. . .’ Either way, the dress is so-so, but the shoes are killer. Too bad I’m not louboutin girl, can’t deal with having to get them stretched. Manolo’s are more my speed.

6. Briana says:

Love the look but would have to agree…her shoe choice brings it down a couple notches. *sigh*

7. addikted2fashion says:

She wears CL all the time b/c its the only high priced brand thats easily recognizable by the masses and thats all an attention whore like her wants.

8. mi manning says:

cute shoes!

9. reesha says:

Evelyn looks great and age appropriate, and if y’all had it y’all would do the same thing! It’s perfectly fine to have a signature shoe!!

10. Her shoes are available, they are just sold out online and sell for $1,995. LaLa and Gloria Govan have both worn the Lady Daffs in that skin. The skin is called Perche Soleil.

I don’t see anything wrong with liking a signature designer. Anna Wintour is always in MB.

11. carmen says:

I really like the dress (the shoes not so much) but it’s hard for me to imagine paying 800.00 for it when I just bought an ABS from Bluefly last week that is pretty similar…http://www.bluefly.com/ABS-by-Allen-Schwartz-sunset-jersey-one-sleeve-ruffle-dress/cat60019/318921101/detail.fly
    the ruching is very flattering on us curvy girls of course so I like it…on a side note there are 2 articles this morning about former athletes being broke, either owing the IRS or being in bankruptcy…and this is a major reason why…I love clothes and shoes as much as the next woman (i probably love shoes more) but keep your priorities straight

12. DannielleS says:

I like her shoes. I agree that I hate when people only stick with “red bottoms”, but for some reason I Evelyn does it well to me. She looks great here and not trashy

13. She looks great, I just hate the cell phone photo shoots. Ugh. She spends more time on social media than teenagers.

14. whatevs says:

I could care less that her fave brand is CLs…i just find it sad that in five years time…she’ll be broke with a moving van full of CLs…

15. Diva says:

Those shoes are hideous…. I don’t like th trend of the platform mary janes… TACKY and everyones feet look like Herman Munster….no bueno at any price !

16. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Evelyn knows what works for her body but she needs to un-groupie and refine her style: bodycon dresses, big hoop earrings, Loubs…enough now.

17. Maria says:

Props to Evelyn for finally dressing like a grown woman, she seems to have calmed it down a little bit.

Or maybe I’m just getting used it? lol

18. thesnobb says:

ugghh, why is everyone so against her rockn her CLs, thats what she likes, its her money? If yall had it yall would be doing the same… so STOP IT, and have a few seats!

19. hayilabc says:

I agree with most of the commenters she overdoes the CL shoes. She looks cute and effortless here but it REALLY looks like no effort was used to think up this look; ponytail and all. And I’m not feeling the big ghetto girl hoops either.

20. vanessa says:

She looks great she always does even if it was just leggins Evelyn would’ve still nailed it. Evelyn Lozada we miss you, wooooow we miss you (hugs and kisses) but we undestand that you need some time. Can’t wait to see the array of lip glosses up on the e-cosmetics site. This is going to be a sweet, wonderful and cozy christmas for you, Mia, Nisa, Mom and Sylvia. Hey we can buy our own house this christmas something that’s affordable. You can even do a perfume this christmas, ohhhh Ev we love and we miss you everything is going to be ok.

21. vanessa says:

CHAD, CHAD Evelyn ain’t back home yet, what? Brother you better come up with a new plan because we can’t afford to let this woman slip away just like that. On to the next, how would you like to join the Dallas Cowboys for the rest of this football season? We know the season has already started but with a personality like yours we you’ll fit in anywhere (smiles).