August 6th, 2012
Men's style, Shopping

We all know rappers love Givenchy! Let’s go on ahead and add Meek Mill to the mix.
The “Amen” lyricist posed up with 2Chainz and friends during a recent video shoot in a $560 Striped Cotton Jersey Sweater by Riccardo Tisci:

The Fall/Winter 2012 sweater features Givenchy’s ubiquitous stars, along with bold black and red stripes.

The top was modeled on the runway over a red collared shirt and black pants.

Guys, if you’re up for the splurge, get yours at Mr. Porter.
Any guesses for which video this could be?

Images: Instagram/Mr.Porter

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Meek Mill’s Video Givenchy Black and Red Striped Cotton Jersey Sweater”

1. I don’t like the sweater, but I’m sure this video is for Amen. That is Jeremih on the end and I think he sings the hook on the song.

2. Claire says:

@Sun.kissed But isn’t Drake on that song? And don’t they already have a video out for that?

3. LaTasha says:

I don’t think the sweater is bad. But I am concerned we’re wearing a sweater for a video shoot in August…the hottest month of the year. Kanye are you having people wear winter clothes in the summer?

4. dyshaun says:

I think this is for “My Moment..”…Thats DJ Drama and Jeremih with them.

Love that sweater.

5. @ Claire, I guess so. I can’t keep up with these rappers releasing videos every week. I’m sure we’ll know soon enough.

6. jbrizzy says:

Freddy Krueger?

7. Lulu Mzathu says:

Yea,it’s for Dj Drama’s vid for My Moment.
    Amen is vid has been out for like two weeks now.
    Nice sweater though.

8. Ni says:

S/O to jbrizzy, you right, that’s an over glorified Freddy Krueger sweater w/ a star collar and designer tag that nobody can see out right.

9. Dee says:

THey will sell these rappers anything and put an astronomical price on it…………but I don’t blame them, if I saw a fool and his money coming I would do the same!

The higher the price tag = The hotter the item to these celebs and psuedo celebs.

It could have been a H&M sweater with a stolen Givency tag and they would not have known the difference! LOL

10. nina says: