August 3rd, 2012
Fashion News, This Week in Tweets
By Jihan

Hey guys!

Last week, many of you, um, zealously lent your input on how to improve This Week in Tweets. Thanks for your suggestions! This week, I bring you This Week in Tweets 2.0. Hope it’s to your liking! Enjoy!

Shiona Turini (@shionat) snaps Carine Roitfeld with none other than the fab Andre J shooting for the C.R. Fashion Book.

Oroma Elewa (@popafricana) gives us a sneak peek of what to expect in the next issue  of Pop’Africana.

Azealia Banks (@azealiabanks) announces her latest magazine cover. Congrats to the little Bambi!

Doutzen Kroes (@Doutzen) on WhoSay wraps up one last Victoria’s Secret shoot before she goes on vacation.

Margherita Missoni (@mmmargherita) shares a wedding day shot of herself with her mother. Loving those Charlotte Olympia sandals!

Nanette Lepore (@NanetteLepore) gives us a behind-the-scenes look of her brand’s Fall 2012 Campaign shoot.

Jason Wu (@JasonWu) and Model Shu Pei shade all the kids.

The kind folks over at Lemlem (@Lemlemnyc) show us how their gorgeous scarves get made in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

~Jihan

17 Responses to “This Week in Tweets: Andre J and Carine Roitfeld Team Up for C.R., How Lemlem Scarves Get Made, and Which Magazine Will Azealia Banks Cover This Month?”

1. Mesa says:

Can someone tell me who in the world is Andre j? Lol.

2. My Response says:

i can’t with that first pic :\

3. Katie says:

WTF is that thing Andre J wearing in the first pic? Why would he embarrass himself like that?

And I don’t consider that Pop’Africana “sneak peek” a sneak peek at all. Come on, y’all could of shown more than that.

4. lola says:

This Andre J fellow has to sit his ass down, all the way at the back.

5. Bee's Knees says:

Andre J.? I can’t.

6. Bronze says:

Re: 1st pic. Will someone tell me what I am looking at.

7. Claire says:

I’m obsessed with Carine Roitfeld!

8. NYCchick says:

Andre looks like a monster… actually, one of those GEICO cavemen…

9. Autumn says:

Is it wrong that I thought the first pic was of azaelia banks???

10. Nicole says:

Everyone has a story but Andre J’s is one worth hearing. Fashionbombdaily should serve that interview.

11. Jae says:

No @ Autumn I thought that was azaelia too lmao!

12. mahoganyb says:

I loooooooove that Margherita Misson went so simple with her wedding. All you need for a good time and memorable day is good people, good food/ drink and warm weather:-)

13. Okay this has to be the third time that Andre guy has been featured on the fashion bomb and every time he really looks like a hot mess. Maybe he is super talented and just doesn’t care as much about his own personal styling? I think its time for me to google him & see whats really going on. -_-

14. Maybe he is super talented and just doesn’t care as much about his own personal styling…………….? I await your next article with great curiosity.

15. addikted2fashion says:

Why is DMX rocking a beard and a Naomi Campbell lacefront in that first pic?

16. dyshaun says:

The fact that you all dont know who he is says more about you and your fashion status than his. re: Andre J. He’s posing with Carrine Rothfield for fashion’s sake. *rolls eyes*

17. *REAL* says:

what the fuck is that first peice that he is wearing