August 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping
Splurge: Wendy Williams’s Good Day New York Brian Atwood Polka Dot Maniac Pumps

Wendy Williams popped by Good Day New York in a TV ready crimson red dress, uplifted by $812 Brian Atwood Polka Dot Maniac Pumps:

The black and white dyed calf hair platforms have a crescent toe and a 5 1/2″ covered heel.

You know what? I don’t mind ‘em. The silhouette is a bit clunky, but they’re a fun and bold accent to her look. Go on Wendy!

If you like her look, get it here:

Hot! or Hmm…?

12 Responses to “Splurge: Wendy Williams’s Good Day New York Brian Atwood Polka Dot Maniac Pumps”

1. meekaG says:

She always in mid laugh when taking pictures lol and I’m not feeling the shoes

2. Marsha D says:

Those shoes are too chunky…..pass

3. nike says:

Wendy looks fab!! And I love the shoes…I miss watching her show.

4. MsNOMER says:

Hmmm….I’m getting a “Minnie Mouse” vibe from those shoes. Pass.

5. Savage says:

Wrong…and are those tights?

6. LaTasha says:

I may be in the minority, but I like these shoes…just not with this dress. I’m not sure if she knows, this does not match. And if we were color blocking it’s not a good idea to color block polka dot shoes with a solid red dress. People are wearing winter colors this summer. Maybe a solid black dress would have worked to make the shoes stand out.

7. Dom says:

I think it’s cute! I can’t wait till the 10th! I miss my Wendy and Wine at midnight!

8. I don’t like the shoes, but I love me some Wendy (for the most part).

9. KayGee says:

I actually love the look and the shoes.

10. Debra says:

His shoes are super uncomfortable and poorly made. Terrible fit.

11. Miss E says:

What kind of bag is that? I like it.