August 3rd, 2012
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Fashion, Mail Bombs, Shopping

Happy Friday!!!
This weekend I’m walking in the BlogHer Fashion Show and then chilling. Should be fun times!
I’m off to run a few errands, but first…Mail Bombs!
First up, Jahaira writes, “I wanted to know if you can find this asymmetrical dress Emily B posted on her Instagram page yesterday?”

Yep! According to RealityTVFashion, Emily B posed for her fans in $769 Giuseppe Zanotti platform bow pumps and a $108 Print Suplice Cami Dress by BCBGeneration:

Isn’t it crazy how the pieces always look way different on the model? At any rate, lucky you, her dress is now on sale for $78! Get it at Zappos.com or full price at BCBG.com.

Noel writes, “What jacket was Angela Simmons wearing at her Indique launch party?”

“And can u also suggest cheaper alternatives if the jacket is very expensive? Thanks.”

As we wrote here, the Simmons sisters love Virgos Lounge, and fittingly, Angela wore an Aggy jacket by the brand:

Unfortunately it’s sold out! If you want the look for less, I’d recommend going for vintage. The website FlysNest.com has lots of embellished, sequined, vintage jackets for $30 or less:

Peruse the full stock here.

Becky writes, “Can u find out what dress Karrueche was wearing at the club?”

The banded design is a dead give away for Herve Leger. I couldn’t find her exact dress, so to make sure Karrueche was indeed wearing an HL, I contacted the PR contact, who said, “This looks like an Herve Leger by Max Azria style that is produced every season.”
Get the look with these:

Mechelle says, “I have been looking for this jacket for a while now.”

” In need of your help!!!!!!”

Not 100% sure, but this Gucci army green cotton-linen asymmetric zip front jacket comes close:

Get it for $660 at Bluefly.com.
@CShantelCooper pinged us on Twitter with a pressing wardrobe query! She types, “Do you know who @Lala is wearing during her interview with the Today Show?”

” I love that blue & orange dress! Thx!”
Another Twitter friend, @BrandonGraves_, surmised the dress was from Victoria Beckham‘s Spring 2012 collection.

Close, but not quite! We’re still searching, but in the meantime, get the look with any of the navy and orange colorblocked dresses below:

Update: Lala’s dress is from French Connection. Get the scoop here.
Christanna says, “I’ve been searching for Raquel’s studded top from Single Ladies episode 10, but I’ve had no luck finding out who designs it, or where to get something similar.”

“Can you help?!”

It looks like it could be Versace Spring 2012, but you can get a similar look with these:

Now for some wardrobe queries!
Tyrone says, “What should I wear with these Gucci shoes?

I’d say you can to go with neutral solids so that the shoes are the focal point. Pick up on the mocassin’s ebony accents with black pants and offset with a white shirt. Dark jeans and, say, a black or white polo or v-neck would work as well:

Kenya says, “I’m going 2 the New Editiom, Salt N Pepper and El Debarge concert this Sun. Aug.5,2012…”

“What would be a good look 2 highlight my shoes …?”

Those are quite a pair of stompers! I’d say let them shine with a little black dress if you’re feeling dressy or a black romper if you want to go for casual. Any sort of color will be doing too much (the shoes are enough pizazz). Keep cool while highlighting your heels in these:

My vote is for the romper!

Chloe writes, “I have a photo shoot on Saturday and I have a Grey-black dress…”

“It’s a short dress a little bit on my knee. But I’m not sure what color heels, necklace, and earrings should be best.”

The dress is so simple, you can do a lot! If you want to go for jazzy, punch it up with yellow heels, or opt for more demure with matching gray or black heels. I always think gray looks best with silver accents. Since you have a strapless, have fun with a statement necklace in sterling, then play it cool with your earrings with studs or hoops:

Jazmine says, “I have been on a quest to find the Louboutin Unbout Illusion pump in neon yellow or black, but as you know they are sold out EVERYWHERE.”

“Give it to me straight: is there any possible way I can still find them? Or should I count my losses and move on?”

I actually had my eye on a pair myself, so asked my contact at Christian Louboutin. He said, “The ever so popular Un Bout is now completely sold out! We rarely reissue the same style in two consecutive seasons, but there’s often similar styles that are even better.”
So sadly, yes, they are sold out, but you can try your luck on Ebay.com (I found these on sale in a size 38.5 in black for $1,395).

Anyway, it’s sad! Luxury items come in limited quantities, and if you don’t grab ‘em when you can, they could be gone forever! So just take a look at Christian Louboutin’s current styles at www.christianlouboutin.com, and get yours before they, too, sell out.
Now for unsolved Mail Bombs!
Monika writes, “K.Michelle’s bodysuit…do you know where I can get it? The print looks like Roberto Cavalli, but I didn’t see it there.

Lastly, Nastadia says, ” I saw Estelle’s new video for her song Wonderful Life on BET. I love her eclectic style and choice for accessories all in the video. I spotted this large ring in the video and wanted to know if you know of the designer and/or where I can purchase it.”

“… Any info you have would be appreciated. Thank you!”

If you know, help ‘em out!
I’m off to upload today’s Bombshell, then relax.
Stay tuned for more Fashion Bomb fab!
Smootches!

28 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Emily B’s Instagram BCBGeneration Print Suplice Cami Dress, Angela Simmons’s Indique Launch Party Virgos Lounge Embellished Aggy Jacket, and Karrueche Tran’s Gotham Nightclub Herve Leger!”

1. DannielleS says:

Emily B’s dress is nice and actually different from her, but I am so confused as to why people are looking to strippers for fashion advice and K.Michelle’s outfit??? REALLY!!!! Love this site, but as previously stated on other posts, please go back to fashion and not groupie attire

2. TMaryMack says:

@Nastadia, that ring is by designer Yumnah Najah (( http://yumnahnajah.com/ )) I remember seeing her featured on another site. Hope you find what you’re looking for :)

3. TMaryMack says:

P.S. @Kenya, those shoes are THEE business!

4. msbibi says:

I think K.Michelle is wearing Angel Brinks.

5. Bre Bre says:

K. Michelle’s romper is prolly available at any Citi Trendz or Rainbow!!

6. makeeasweet says:

last month i bought a black dress from h&m that look exactly like raquel’s studded top from single ladies.it have the same EXACT gold studded pattern on it.i havent even worn it yet and i was thinking about wearing it tomorrow night after seeing singles ladies,what a crazy coincidence.they dont sell the dress online but check it out in store,the dress fits like a dream.

7. T1K says:

@Bre Bre lol.. yes or any flea market. I may be wrong but she makes it look like it.

8. Nia B says:

even though the jacket does belong to a stripper it’s still a nice piece for fall!

9. Shelly says:

These mailbombs, smh….

Did she really not know that was a Herve dress? Apparently, she must not come to this site often, lol.

And that body suit that K. Michelle has on….@Bre Bre hit the nail on the head.

10. Doll911 says:

@Bre LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!! I swear I was thinking the same thing!!!!!

11. Loving that dress on Emily B. Very sexy

12. Rachet mailbombs for a rachet blog….

13. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Lala’s dress is NOT by Victoria Beckham. Her dresses have a certain construction to them.

14. Child Please says:

@Alison, you clearly have zero reading comprehension skills. Under the picture, she wrote, “Close, but not quite.”

15. makeeasweet says:

so what if their strippers,doesnt mean you cant like some of their outfits.some of you ladies are too high and mighty.if i like a stripper jacket or top that doesnt mean i look up to her or inspire to be her.you can look down at them all you want,i bet someone else is looking down at you about your clothes,lifestyle,money or morals.i guess those that are throwing stones must follow the bible to a tee,dress like models and have a body like a goddess.

16. Christanna says:

Thanks, Claire!

17. Katie says:

Why would you want to purchase clothing that stripper wear? Ridiculous.

I found nothing I liked this week.

18. teetee says:

Lala is wearing a french connection dress “Carlotta cotton dress”
    Fab!!

19. LaTasha says:

I liked LaLa’s dress. Other than that….eh. I’m not trying to throw shade but Emily B never looks classy. I would love to see her in a nice color block suit or something sophisticated. Fab could you introduce your girlfriend to June?

20. Andrea says:

All of these looks are meh…even Angela’s jacket and I usually love her.

21. Danielle says:

Wow who cares if a stripper wore it…if someone posted a pix with it first then itd be ok? Who cares. And amber leave if you don’t like the site.

So…I know these are mere knockoffs of the coveted Louboutin Unbout Illusion pump, but at 26.99 does it matter? FYI other colors are 17.99

23. Hello says:

….Now why would anyone want that tack body suit

I believe Raquel’s studded top is from H & M. A friend of mine had on the identical dress @ a party on Saturday, & that is where it came from.

25. Kay says:

did someone really ask were karuchhhhiiiiii (whatever her name is) dress is from. Thats Herve Ledger signature, where have you’ve been?!!!

26. Yumnah Najah says:

Hi @Nastadia, The ring Estelle recently wore in her video is the “Sabirah” from my jewelry collection, Yumnah Najah Designs. It can be purchased online at http://www.yumnahnajah.com. I hope you enjoy the shop! Thanks TMaryMack and Chrs for letting her know :)
    Much Love.

27. Catelin says:

Please no more Hoochie posts. This is my fave site and I more than disgusted with the caliber of “fashion” showcased, way too often (like many other readers)