August 1st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Alana types, “ Where can I find the headband Adrienne and Draya are both wearing?”

Both Adrienne and Draya were spied sporting these $82 Leone Beaded Leather Headbands by independent designer Latoia Michelle:

The simple head ties also come in black, turquoise, and purple and pink tie dye:

What do you think, would you splurge?
If so, get yours at www.latoiamichelle.com.

39 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Draya Michele and Adrienne Bailon’s Latoia Michelle Red Beaded Leather Headbands”

1. Shren says:

This can be found at your local hair store…I would not spend $89 for it whatsoever.

2. rosa says:

That’s a pass

3. Sheena says:

i think the designer is one of their friends…ive seen her Instagram and follow a few people who also know her and wear them for her…

i think their pointless but I guess I respect the hustle…

4. While I’d like to support my sistaha’s out here making a name for themeslves…this right here isn’t it.

5. Diva says:

you have got to be kidding ???

6. hey yall says:

I like it..20 or 40 dollars more you can get an LV one…

7. TheAntifash says:

Go to the website.

8. Marsha D says:

I don’t like to insult fellow designers so I’ll just say…”I respect your hustle.”

9. GW says:

How interesting, another blog is featuring the same headbands at the same (insert 2 Chainz’s voice here) time as FBD… lol. Sorry, I couldn’t help myself but clearly the power of PR is in full effect — and you’re right I can’t knock their hustle.

10. LawyerChic says:

The red one reminds me of a glorified head wrapped that one would wear to bed. I can only imagine the sweated out edges a leather headband would cause. Sorry, pass.

11. @GW I saw the same thing…

12. soon2Bmrs says:

$90 tho? oh, ok.

@TheAntifash And the website is a complete joke. The cobra dress? smh

13. Rebekah says:

I like the way Draya is wearing it. Not sure about how it’s styled on the models.

14. jasmine says:

um i dont know what kinda money they make but uh persons with real 9 to 5′s arent spendin’ 48-80 dollars on a head band i hope there is a warranty for 5 years that kind of money.

15. jasmine says:

in the word of adele “never mind, i’ll find someone like you”

16. yusufswifee says:

yup. sandra rose is promoting also. Happy for the designer, but I will pass on this just like the blinged out bandanna’s that everyone was wearing.

17. Rebekah says:

^^^LOL @Jasmine. I just noticed the price…Not for me sweetie.

18. Enigma says:

I like and I was interested till I saw the price…I’m with Jasmine

19. Brandon says:

LMAOOOOOO @Jasmine, thats comedy!

20. Marsha D says:

But on another note….I hope it’s genuine leather for that price, I know buying leather can be expensive but….

21. tt says:

it seems that everyone is TRYING to become a designer these days. why do they think that if they attach a high price to the items they’re trying to sell it will be considered high fashion?

22. Kay says:

I like the earrings, that’s all.

23. Kapri_h says:

I think the headbands are cute, although I would never wear a leather wrap. I’ve seen some of their dresses and a skirt they designed on instagram. They have nice pieces.

24. LMAO at Jasmine, im so using that line. lol

25. leathercandy says:

No overpriced…its an easy DIY

26. makeeasweet says:

i guess i might be the only one,but im feeling theses headbands.i will definitely be rocking them this fall.

27. Cute, but not for the price.

28. lola A says:

I think they(thw designers) submitted the query themselves because this same thing is on two other blogs not related to fashion today of all days cute but over priced.

29. HavilandClarke says:

Looks like it will make your head sweat

30. cc says:

Buy a bedazzled belt to wrap around my head for $80??? Ummmm nahhhh

31. Izhause says:

For high school teens

32. Bay2thaATL says:

I like the way Draya is wearing hers.

33. Kelli Nicole says:

I think those are cute…They would nice for chill weekend outfits…

34. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Power of the PR….Tis all

35. I am tired of black women looking like whores and brothel . Most black women today look like they are waiting to become victims of the sexual slavery industry that is permeating our society even here in america. there is a conspiracy out there to sex up especially light skinned women of america to go back to the days of the brothels and sexual slavery of the 1800′s slave era. Look it up on google you might learn something before you diss what i am saying. what most black sistas dont know is that the light skinned sistas that were sold for sex looked more like Obama’s mother than Rhiana. Rhiana is a modern day whore no doubt about it. She is being used by the devil and dark forces to trap black women into sexing themselves into the sex industry . It is a secret underground satanic movement that nikki rhiana and many others are part of. wake up black women class up, prep up and take back your heritage of liberation, education, protection of children and of the environment. Stop whoring yourselves at every opportunity. The two girls in this headband ad look like domincan whores. IF they dissapear soon don’t be suprised.

36. i agree says:

Definitely. I know many who have dissapeared right here in New York. They are just gone. They go out to a party somewhere in the city the next morning they are gone! No one reports on them because they are not white they are not rich they are just beautiful and dumb. They have lost contact with their family sometimes they are on drugs and sometimes not. They live in a fantasy world of thinking they might become video or starlets they get trapped kidnapped and brought into the dark world of sexual slavery. Stop sexual slavery in the usa. Robin thickes video showed this about three years ago. In the video he goes somewhere clearly to a brothel where dark skinned brothers seem to be keeping these light skinned sisters captive as they work it for the sexual desires and perversions of white men. Sick. Thank God obamas daughter Malia has this look and so he’s paying attention to it with Jada pinket in toe to stop sexual slavery. It’s a war. Time to class up get educated and go to war on the latest form of racism out there. White men’s determination to get black women back in there bed’s and fufilling their sexual pleasure like they had when they were free to rape any black woman they could get their hands on on the plantations of america, dominca, jamaica, all the islands, haiti on and on and on and on. STOP THE MADNESS STOP SEXUAL SLAVERY IN THE USA.PLEASE BLACK WOMEN WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Rhiana is really being used as a whore to trick black women. wake up

38. Alexis says:

Cause someone is wearing a head wrap their a whore? I’m confused… Anyway doe…. I think these are different, but I agree price point is too high especially for a designer just starting off, but I like Latoia’s maxi’s…

39. Kay says:

I would pourchase the maxi dress but i am not purchasing that haed tie i can find someone who can make it for me. NOPE not me