July 31st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Steal
By Faith

Maybe you aren’t familiar with Brooke Bailey just yet, but you’ll definitely be seeing more of her as she is the newest cast member of Basketball Wives LA. The video vixen loves reality TV as she was also on E!’s 2009 show, Candy Girls. A new show means a whole new swarm of publicity, thus Brooke was spotted at Nas’s Life Is Good Hollywood Celebration at Roxbury Nightclub. She mixed high and low in those coveted $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Bow Detail Platform Sandals and a $96 Rue 107 Checkered Dress:

She finished her look with pink lips and mint nails. Her skin was glowing!

Her black and white checkered dress features a form-fitting silhouette and long sleeves. You might recognize it because it was featured on BET’s Rip The Runway.

I must admit: I like this look! What would you really wear with a black and white checkered dress? The pop of color is a great addition and Brooke managed to look cute without veering into clown territory with this print that is one step from the funhouse.

You can snag her dress at www.edressme.com.

Are you feeling Brooke’s look? If so, get it here.

19 Responses to “Steal: Brooke Bailey’s Nas Life Is Good Hollywood Celebration Rue 107 Checkered Dress”

1. Taj says:

She looks nice.

2. Apple says:

cute outfit

3. I like the dress, but I don’t like her shoes and clutch with it.

4. yusufswifee says:

ladies, i hate to do this, but rainbow has a wonderful version on that shoe in several colors….for those of you who will wear it once or twice for one or two hours. #dontjudge I was in there looking for basics as usual.

5. NikkiB. says:

Lol @yusufswifee girllll ain’t no shame in that. *Noted*

LOL @ “this print that is one step from the funhouse.” True & yes, agreed- she managed to look cute w/o going into clown territory.

7. Shren says:

Horrible. She should have worn something else and maybe did something better with her hair. I don’t like the look.

8. Amber Mishey says:

I have this same dress sitting in my closet havent had a chance to wear it yet trying to find the right shoes

9. addikted2fashion says:

Didnt Kandi from Housewives of ATL wear this dress before for an appearance on Watch What Happens Live?…and with tacky hot pink accessories also? Smh

10. Rebekah says:

I think it looked better on the modew. It seems a bit much on her.

11. Rebekah says:

model**

12. Glory says:

Hmm..I like the dress, and even thought about purchasing it. However, on her? It doesn’t move me. Something is distracting about the way her bust is stretching that print out lol. I would prefer it on the model or someone who’s more bottom heavy, than top.

13. Kitana says:

Brooke is soooooooooo pretty. Though I loathe this dress she’s still a pretty girl. I remember her from Candy Girls, I miss seeing her on TV. Does anyone know which baller she’s married to or dated?

14. hayilabc says:

lmao @a2f “and with tacky hot pink accessories also?” I also have a distaste for hot pink accessories but at least these are kind of a muted hot pink. I think the shoes go well but the bag is overkill.

Hate it

16. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I think she looks good. Her and Royce Reed could be twins.

17. Angie says:

The outfit is cute, however I think this print would look better on someone with smaller boobs.

18. Ladyvanilegance says:

Make up is nice but Im just not liking that dress…maybe its the bag and then the nails idk just no…is she an actual wife or somebody’s girlfriend for 50 years

19. TheFav1 says:

Ohh I remember her from candy girls! Not too sure about this ‘fit… Makes her look bigger than what she is :/