July 30th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

June Ambrose was on hand at the Super Saturday event in Water Mill, NY and you know she keeps it stylish at all times! For her day of shopping and schmoozing, she wore an affordable $58 J.Crew Panama Hat with a $384 Thakoon Gathered Waist Shirtdress, Gucci wedges, and a Balenciaga weekender bag:

Check out the close up!

Gorge!
Her hat is a great wardrobe staple, crafted from straw and boasting a contrast sash.

Her dress features an all-over colorful ikat print, long sleeves, a button-front, gathered waistline, and a deep v collared neckline.

Get June’s full look here.

Work June! This is a great Summer ensemble.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

12 Responses to “Get the Look: June Ambrose’s Super Saturday J.Crew Panama Hat and Thakoon Gathered Waist Shirtdress”

1. Izhause says:

She looks fab!

2. Destination Everywhere says:

Love this look! I am so tempted to get one of those hats but I’m not sure I’s have the gumption to wear it though I love seeing others wearing them.

3. Fabulous and fresh faced! The only thing I’m not on board with is the color of her bag.

4. Alicia R says:

Love! June is always on point and I’d wear this look in a heartbeat!

5. Welding Tuesday says:

Everything June does is a flawless execution of personal style.

6. Yawn says:

I wish she’d ditch the weave every once in a while. She looks cool though.

7. LaTasha says:

I love June’s look. Some advice for Rita Ora. This is how you wear a shirt dress.

8. Mely B says:

I like this look – esp the dress & bag unfortunately I can’t afford either so will stalk reasonably priced alternatives.

9. Diva says:

she looks fab as per.. I really like the colors in that dress !

10. Deb says:

Her style never grabs me….this is just blah…..oh well…

11. Pink says:

I love this look on June! I’d wear that.