July 27th, 2012
Snapshot

Rita Ora by Tyrone Lebon for ASOS Magazine September 2012 (Full Spread)
On her sister being a part of her team:
My sister works with me day-to-day and tells me where I have to be. She’s the boss. I always used to wear her clothes. She hated me borrowing them and would get so mad. The worst was when she had a white pair of jeans and I ruined them. I wasn’t allowed to wear her clothes at all after that.”

On her music being compared to Rihanna’s:

“It’s a great comparison but I don’t think about it. When the album’s out, it’s going to separate me from that, without me having to say anything.”

On her friendship with Drake:

We’re great friends, if he ever needed me I fly out. He’s one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met and if anyone talks s**t about him, I get protective.”

On Rihanna being one of her fashion icons:

“To me, fashion is like art. I love how clothes can change the way you feel. I’d love to be the female Kanye. He’s one of my fashion icons. He doesn’t believe me! But I think he’s so cool and effortless.”

Posted In
16 comments

16 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora by Tyrone Lebon for ASOS Magazine September 2012 (Full Spread)”

1. Bay2thaATL says:

She does zero for me. Nothing.

2. Beautifully Created says:

She totally went around the question about Rihanna being her fashion icon. I just do not see Rihanna in Rita. Not sure where the comparisons came into play, maybe I missed something. Her style is edgy and raw, Rihanna is more polished edgy. Just because they are fair skin and thin does not mean they should be compared.

3. lolodoll11 says:

I’m with you Bay2thaATL. She does absolutely nothing for me as well. I see FB is trying their best to turn her into some sort of fashion icon.

4. Sandra says:

I feel the exact same way then you ladies about her. Nonetheless, i wish her the best.

5. Kimiko says:

female kanye?…fuck outta here.

6. LaTasha says:

**heavy sigh** Why…Why…Why! I completely CAN’T with her. smh w/my hand over my face in shame.

**I guess I was suppose to read the interview but her fashion(clearly lack there of) made me loose complete focus. You know what…bless her heart.

7. nendir says:

Love rita!

8. Izhause says:

She’s gorgeous and she’s always showing her tonsils!

9. My Response says:

@Beautifully Created, exactly!

She’s a gorgeous girl

10. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Jay Z, just give up! She won’t happen! Even if she magically made it to the cover of Vogue next month…nope sir, LOL. She doesn’t have “it”. So try again. Thanks!

11. Alison DiLaurentis says:

@Beautifully created: Rita is 100% white and Albanian (like Drita from Mob Wives). She just has non caucasian features.Therefore the comparison to Rihanna’s fair skin can’t even be used.

12. Sarah says:

I love the clothes….great pattern play!!! Yes and I love Rita!!!

13. KayGee says:

Suggesting something with the hand in the 1st pic? SMT.. typical.
    Why am I even commenting on her ish? Lol pass.

14. FBD Lover says:

Ugh another Snapshot featuring Rita? Really?!