July 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Oh how I love Tamia! The Canadian-born beauty (I learned that today) performed on Good Day NY and paired brights and animal print for the occasion. She wore a leopard print button-front blouse with $225 Tibi Wide-Leg Pants:

Her silk crepe pants feature a wide-leg silhouette and pleating at the inseam.

Get Tamia’s look here.

Cute no? She’s been killing it in the style department lately and I cannot wait to see what she wears next.

What do you think?

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Get the Look: Tamia’s Good Day NY Sleeveless Leopard Print Blouse and Tibi Wide-Leg Pants”

1. Dobe says:

Love Tamia! A timeless beauty! Those pants are dope, and I really like the pairing.

2. J. says:

I love the outfit! I’m still a huge fan of Tamia. Why Do the ones with the most talent go into hiding? Sigh.

3. Est87 says:

Would make great PJ’s

4. Khloe says:

Love Tamia! I have that same top but got it from Urban Outfitters

5. Shelly says:

Tamia is gorgeous, but I’m not loving the pants. A little too bedtime/pajama-y to me.

6. Tisha says:

I agree with J, the ladies with the raw talent seems to fade away verses the no talent ones.

7. Marsha says:

Tamia just released a new single and has an album coming out. She has been very successful working as an independent artist. The outfit may have looked better in person.

8. Danielle says:

Hmm. I don’t like the overall silhouette.

9. krystel says:

Love the simplicity of this outfit…easy,effortless and so chic!

10. Taj says:

Tamia is not only beautiful but extremely talented as well. I can’t wait for her new album so I can add it to my collection of Tamia’s albums.

11. I like Tamia, I hope she gets some shine with this new album. The outfit is cute.

12. T says:

Love Tamia but those pants aren’t doing anything for her

13. hayilabc says:

She seems too petite for these pants. They make her torso look short and its just no flattering. Other than the pants she looks great and I think they would prob look great on another body type.

14. Raven says:

I think Tamia took a break from music because she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, but anyway glad she’s back but not really feelin the outfit/fit of the pants

15. Nancy says:

Muahahaha! Bought on a vintage version of that top on eBay last week. It’s a bit longer in length, but truly fab.

I hate the pants :(