July 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Lala Anthony hit the streets of Beverly Hills to shop it up with besties Po and Dice in black ankle strap sandals, cat eye sunglasses, and a $215 Thatcher Minimalist Body con Dress in Lunette Sketch:

The nylon/spandex blend dress measures 35″ and has shoulder pad accents.

Love it!
If you do, too, get her look here:

Hot! or Hmm…?

*If the dress looks familiar, Evelyn Lozada wore the same frock in a jungle stripe print to sign copies of her book, The Inner Circle.

Which print do you prefer? Get the deets on Evelyn’s look here.

33 Responses to “Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Beverly Hills Shopping Thatcher Minimalist Black and White Triangle Print Body Con Dress”

1. Uknow says:

Is Lala gay? Her best friends are. And you know birds of a feather…

2. k says:

No, she’s not

3. NonyabizNess says:

Lala is MARRIED with a CHILD. Maybe she’s known them forever and knows she can trust them, “gay” or not!

4. SaintSasha says:

Does it matter if she is?

5. Briana says:

“Is Lala gay? Her best friends are. And you know birds of a feather…”

Really? How is that relevant?

Anyway, love the dress but La didn’t do it any justice.

6. DivaFabulosa says:

I like the dress better on Evelen. The print looks better as well.

7. Apple says:

I like Lala’s dress better.

8. Jo says:

No body, no shape, no curves, im getting tired of her all she does is splash her hubbys money.. what does she do again? she should be partaking in the housewives series srsly.

9. hey yall says:

She might be gay..but who cares..The dress looks great on both of them… but Ev with her messy self pulled it off well with the shoes..

10. Pari says:

‘No body, no shape, no curves…’ Are we looking at the same person? lol

I think Lala looks great. I like Evelyn’s print better though

11. tammy says:

i need to know where Po got those boots from!!!!!!

12. Vick says:

I love la la’s shoes…if only they were cheaper
    love po’s shoes as well

13. Indigo says:

“No body, no shape, no curves…’ Are we looking at the same person? lol”
    I want to know who she is looking at too.. And how old she? lol

14. makeeasweet says:

@jo

wow you sound so bitter.lala had her own money before she got with carmelo.there nothing wrong with marrying up.most of these woman that have rich successful husband,were already successful in their own field.some of you women need to take notes,instead of complaining about where the next chick get her checks from.

15. lolodoll11 says:

I recently purchased the Lozada version of this dress from NM. Think I like the darker version better. I must admit this looks nice on LaLa. Usually I have issues with the fit of her clothes.

16. rcmarie says:

Love those dresses, espcially evelyn’s!

17. Kay says:

Lol at these comments. I like Evelyn’s dress better.

18. LaTasha says:

I guess I’m in the minority but I like LaLa’s dress better. I will admit I do like the color of Evelyn’s dress but, to me, the way LaLa wore her dress with the shoes and purse to match looked better. I think the dress looked cheap on Evelyn.

19. kia s. says:

Evelyn’s version is definitely better.

Sidebar: Lala’s skinny legs and arms and large butt and boobs always throw me off…

20. Grace says:

I like both dresses, but am perhaps more partial to Evelyn’s print.
    @Uknow, I wasn’t aware that heterosexual people could only have heterosexual friends #sideeye

21. Jaz says:

I like it better on Lala

22. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Lala “plays both team” (like a lot of celebs and stars in the industry). :) But should it matter what her sexual preferences are? She looks nice in the dress, but I don’t like the tatotos.

23. addikted2fashion says:

Love the look but exactly where is she going? Po & Dice look like theyre strolling during a shopping trip & she looks like shes dressing for the cameras.

Who makes the brown boots po is wearing I love them!!??

25. Izhause says:

Lala looks gorgeous and rich.

26. Natasha says:

The shoulder pads are inconspicuous, perhaps because of the print. Nice look

27. hayilabc says:

They both look great in the dress. I think i prefer Ev’s outfit better just because I love the green shoes w/ it.

28. niksocool says:

I think because of the print and shoulder pads, a more slender figure pulls the dress off best. Thus I’m going with the model’s over both Ev and La’s looks. Hot dress though

29. annie says:

She’s a presenter, has her own business, has acted on Broadway, and is acting a film. What do you do? I’m tired of people with basic 9-5 jobs asking that silly question. For the same reason that you wouldn’t question the worth of a entrepreneur making 7 figures who you meet on the streets, you shouldn’t do the same with celebs.

30. yusufswifee says:

lmao at the comments…la la and evelyn fill this dress out nicely. I like the dress. Does nothing for the model

31. JAQUEL' says:

@makeeasweet I agree with you 100%

These haters seriously crack me up, SMH its ridic!