July 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Jessica Alba took to the streets of NYC today in a fun outfit, consisting of a navy blazer, white tank, $156 Elle Lauri Striped Skirt, and $495 Ralph Lauren Collection Alannah Suede Platform Sandals:

She completed her look with $255 blue leopard Dolce & Gabbana sunnies and a $2,295 Marc Jacobs Antonia Bag.
It seems a crafty stylist hemmed the heck out of this 100% silk striped skirt (I like the abbreviated length!).

Her glazed yellow calfskin bag has tubular top handles and a detachable strap.

Her platforms are now on sale for $198, and feature a 5 inch stacked heel, a leather lining, and adjustable suede straps.

And her funky sunnies have a cool blue turquoise leopard print.

Get her skirt at www.ellelauri.com, and complete the ensemble with these:

Thoughts on her look?

Images: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

9 Responses to “Get the Look: Jessica Alba’s New York City Navy Blazer, White Tank, Elle Lauri Striped Skirt, Marc Jacobs Antonia Bag, D&G Dolce & Gabbana Blue Leopard Sunglasses, and Ralph Lauren Collection Alannah Suede Platform Sandals”

1. HavilandClarke says:

I like this look I just dont care for her…

2. Mely B says:

Very cute look – but I would’ve gone with a hot pink bag. On another note, as much as I love Jess’ looks when she’s styled & out and about, her perpetual “bitch” face detracts from the clothes (Zoe Saldana also).

3. Scarlett says:

This chick is not fashionable in the least. It’s beyond the scope of my understanding why people are so enamored with this “non-style” she often displays. The pieces may be a bit high-end, but this look is roll out of bed, suburban soccer mom at best. Definitely not fashion bomb worthy.

4. JerseyGirl says:

She should have left the hem to that skirt alone. Cute look though

5. Jaime says:

I have the skirt in the long length, its unbelievable! Goes with so much! Dress it up or down. Ellelauri has great pieces. Wearing the pink Parker dress to a wedding next weekend :)

6. Stephanie says:

She is so boring and she can’t act her way out of a box. I rather see Kim K, at least she keeps it interesting.

7. Nakia P says:

I like the outfit but she seems so nasty

8. Angie says:

I agree with JerseyGirl.

9. hayilabc says:

I find it weird that I think this is cute but it somehow works to me.