July 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping
By Faith

Aisha Tyler was spotted at a screening of The Babymakers in Los Angeles. She kept it casual in black skinnies and flats, but uplifted her look in a $68 Rika Charlie Tee and hot double-bridge aviator sunglasses:

Her cotton jersey tee features a boat neckline, red and white stripes, and slightly cropped sleeves with zipper detailing.

Her double-bridge aviator sunglasses are a cool menswear-inspired style.

Get Aisha’s look for less with the below pieces.

I would definitely wear this look and it could easily be given a boost with sky-high heels and a statement necklace.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

8 Responses to “Look for Less: Aisha Tyler’s The Babymakers Screening Rika Charlie Tee and Double Bridge Aviator Sunglasses”

1. Angela says:

Since last fall, I have literally searched high & low for a red and white striped top similar to this, but more form fitting. I can’t believe I STILL haven’t found one for a decent price (under $20).

2. Lani says:

Who would need help recreating this look? lol thats pretty sad

3. Brandon says:

Dont think this was post worthy, are we scraping the bottom of the barrel?

4. Angela says:

LOL @ Lani & Brandon!

5. KitKat says:

Add me to the list Angela. Lauryn Hill wore a red and white striped dress for a spread in Essence some years back, and I still can’t find anything that even looks remotely like it. The search goes on.

6. Sinnamon says:

@ Angela.you are not alone.I have searched for a vertical white and red shirt/blouse since last year and I am yet to find it.the ones I find either are I’ll fitting or cheap looking.Am starting to lose hope:(

7. Wallflower says: