July 25th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beau Casper Smart celebrated girlfriend Jennifer Lopez‘s 43rd birthday, surprising the former American Idol judge with a yacht party. How sweet! For the occasion, J.Lo threw on a red zipper dress from Tom Ford‘s Fall 2012 collection, and a pair of those lustworthy $795 Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps. She finished her look with a pair of classic gold hoops, python panel clutch, and a gold cuff.

Her enviable form-fitting Tom Ford frock is all business in the front, but an open, zipper-trimmed party in the back. Check it out:

Wham! Bam! You already know her Christian Louboutin Unbout pumps are one of the most popular styles this season. They’re pretty much sold out everywhere. You’ve seen everyone from Lala Anthony to the High Priestess of the Yaki Order, Ms. Knowles-Carter rocking them.
I love this look on J.Lo! Her body looks slammin’ in that frock, and of course, as uncomfortable as those shoes look, I still want them. I hope I look as good as she does when I’m 43! Werk!
Do you love her look?

36 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s 43rd Birthday Tom Ford Fall 2012 Zipper Dress and Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps”

1. TheAntifash says:

That dress is EV ERY THING.

“High Priestess of the Yaki Order, Ms. Knowles-Carter”
    See there now Jihan smh LOL!!

2. Taj says:

Absolutely gorgeous and it proves that just because you are past 40 it doesn’t mean that you can’t dress stylish yet classy.

3. Chimee says:

Love it!

4. lv says:

Jennifer looks great! Idk that dress looks ill fitting on kim, maybe its the way the zipper is

5. My Response says:

jennifer is so hot. she looks great

6. lolodoll11 says:

Jihan and her Bey stanning is starting to get a little tired. High Priestess. Her Majesty in the last post. So sad! Thought this was an unbiased fashion blog not the House of Bey Worship. I’ll stick to worshiping my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ only! J Lo looks GREAT. She should quit with the singing and acting attempts and just walk around looking great!

7. FashionOne says:

Smoking Hot!

8. Dobe says:

Hot damn, 43 already? Go J-Lo! She’s smoking hot.

And yeah, the repetitive nicknames for Beyonce are a bit overdone. But, as you wish…

9. Fabulous! J.Lo is out there slaying the game. This makes up for the ugly dress she had on in yesterday’s post. J.Lo definitely wore it better. I think the continuous Beyonce nick names are hilarious—give Jihan a break. No one is worshiping her it’s called a sense of humor, jeez!

10. mshershey says:

LOVE THIS DRESS! J lo is killing it. I’m not digging it on Kim. It looks bland on her. The shoes ate making me drool too! Love this look.

11. soon2Bmrs says:

J Lo is workin it!!! She looks amaze!!!

12. Diva says:

love the dress on both the ample bottom ladies… I would have love them to wear their hair up

13. hey yall says:

Jennifer has lost so many points for messing with this lil boy..

14. Nakia P says:

@lolodoll11…calling her the High Priestess of the Yaki Order..too funny is certainly not worship.

But wow is JLO werking it…43 and super fabulous!

15. whatevs says:

so you’re going to ignore jlo’s yaki…I guess…

“High Priestess of the Yaki Order, Ms. Knowles-Carter” type jokes were funny the first couple of times but now they just getting redundant. Anyways love the dress on J-lo and Kim K.

17. Ashley says:

JLO is the ONE ya’ll! Zero hmm’s! I wanna be Jennifer Lopez when I grow up!

18. Jihan says:

Calling our king something crazy every time is entertaining to me but since the commentariat is displeased I won’t anymore.

End of an era

19. kory conover says:

Jen looks hot and I prefer the dress on her more than on Kim Kardashian. And her boyfriend finally looks half decent.

20. kory conover says:

Jen looks hot and I prefer the dress on her more than Kim K. And finally her boyfriend looks half decent.

21. KayGee says:

Of courze jlo wore it better.. kim is too big for that dress! :L

22. wallflower says:

I just want to know how Kim K got her boobies to defy gravity in that backless dress!

23. T-fal says:

J-lo looks FAB! also, ideeli.com had the louboutin unbout on sale yesterday, unfortunately my size was sold out, there may be some sizes left

24. aries says:

Jlo is working it. i never knew til i got 40 that there is so much prejudice toward people when they get older. why does she have to look good to be 43, why can’t she just look good. i am 40 and i have a better body than some of these 20 something women that i work with.

25. Marsha D says:

Keep it up Jihan, folks are a bit much….the fashion is what catches my attention on this site. J-Lo looks great in that dress but shame on her for runnin’ ‘roun town wit somebody’s baby boy! Yowsah! lol.

26. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Jlo once again proved to Kim K how it’s done. You can’t never copy nor outdo the “original”. 10 years older but blowing her. Bam! And Zara did a great job with this blazer.
    I want to know what type of undergarment Kim K was wearing in order to keep those boobs up and perky…any info?

27. t-fal says:

j-lo looks fab! i also want to know about Kim’s undergarments…..maybe she had a bra or underwire sewn in the dress?? Ideeli had the Louboutin unbout’s on sale yesterday, unfortunately my size was already gone. They may still have some available for the fashionista’s with smaller feet!

28. baby-b says:

jlo all the way! Kim K, take notes…
    Jlo’s body is flawless. Kim K only looks good in spandex that covers her from her knees to her chest. She looks super sloppy in this.

29. Angela says:

That dress is HAUTE! The back detailing is incredible!

30. Brandon says:

They both look AMAZING in the dress. But Jennifer Lopez is the ULTIME DIVA!

31. Tjay says:

To the girls saying Kim is “big”; you MUST be blind! I like how Jennifer is dressed but I’m sorry gals, Kim’s body ANY DAY! She has the tiniest waist and sexy hourglass figure, JLo is pear-shaped (nothing wrong with that at ALL, I’m a pear shape) and I prefer hourglass figures more!

But.. JLo wore this dress better and is slaying girls half her age!

32. Eb says:

J. Lo absolutely killed! My only negative is that she didn’t put her hair up. That would’ve made the look sleeker…but she still looked HOT!!!

33. sweetcoco says:

She looks amazing, and regardless of age, its a hot look. Lil man ain’t going to let go of her hand anytime soon.

34. lle says:

Hot! Both ladies are rocking the dress!

35. SoHappy says:

they both look hot.

36. NYCchick says:

For those that asked, Kims boobs defy gravity because they are implants. Her ex husband (the first one) confirmed she had a boob job that he paid for in some of the documentation of her divorce proceedings. You can also see the scars on the unphotoshopped cover she did for W mag a while back.

Anywho, JLo looks amazing!!!