July 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Steal
By Faith

Vanessa Simmons debuted her Rose by Vanessa Jean lingerie line at 2013 Miami Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week. For the occasion, she paired a criss-cross bandeau top (most likely from her line) with a $68 Virgos Lounge Mollie Wrap Skirt and those coveted $650 Olcay Gulsen Ankle Strap Pumps.

Her wrap skirt features a fun floral and leaf print and a draped silhouette.

Her platform pumps boast adjustable buckle ankle straps and sky-high 7″ heels.

Tika Sumpter wore the same pair last month.

Cute no?

You can snag Vanessa’s skirt at www.virgoslounge.com.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

See highlights from her show here:

Images: The YBF/NLPG Images

13 Responses to “Steal: Vanessa Simmons’s 2013 Miami Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week Virgos Lounge Mollie Wrap Skirt”

1. Rebecca says:

I’d wear that outfit but with different shoes…I’m so over that super platform

2. Sweet Coco says:

Love the skirt, I’m just not brave enough to have so much on show up top. But she looks amazing, and sometimes you’ve got to flaunt it whilst you still got it :-)

3. Love this skirt…well, the entire outfit. She looks great

4. T1K says:

Love it! But if the collection looks anything like I saw, it sooo trash! I’m sorry

5. chev says:

lmao @ T1K I totally agree…lets see if fashion bomb will feature it lol :D

6. y says:

Im interesting in seeing her entire collection as well. When ‘celebs’ debut their own line and I always wonder why. Why would I purchase underwear from Vanessa when I can go to VS, target, Gap etc? What is she bringing to table that many other lingerie retailers arent? I for one wont purchase anything simply because it has a celeb name tied to it. I have brand loyalty and it takes a lot for me to change i.e quality, accessibilty and price.

I wish her all the best.

7. I like what Vanessa is wearing, but I’m not feeling the line as a whole. Her line seems more suited for videos and photo shoots than the beach. What’s her point, to get celebs and video vixens to rock it?

8. SLIMB says:

I work for Vanessa Simmons, & I can tell you guys now alot of that stuff is NOT actual ready-to-wear from the collection. We’ve seen some of the final products and they are each uniquely put together. The burlesque pieces were also not apart of the collection…

9. Izhause says:

The ladies look good but those big ole white clunky shoes No!

10. Tore says:

I Love The Collection, And I Liked The Shoes With The Denim

11. Kelli Nicole says:

Vanessa always looks good…Love the outfit, but I would have to agree that I would have worn a different shoe…

12. Reicie says:

Can someone tell me do men actually find enormous platform shoes sexy outside the strip club? I’m just curious…. Not knocking VS she’s rocking em and I’ve actually heard Carmelo Anthony (via LaLa’s Full Court Life) marvel at his wife’s platform shoe game court side so this is just a fleeting thought. 7″ platform? I’m scared to even think about wearing them. I’ll be 40 8/6 and I have attested any heel over 3” is just showing off Lol!

13. SB says:

I loooove her outfit. Where could I find her top?????