July 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

We gave you a look at Melanie B in a one-shoulder red lace dress at Greystone Manor in LA in the Weekend Hot! or Hmm… Well it turns out that her sexy frock was the same Spring 2012 Romona Keveza dress that Regina King wore last month.

While Melanie paired hers with $775 Christian Louboutin Pigalle Glitter Pumps in gold, Regina went totally monochromatic in matching red satin peep-toe pumps and even a red lip.

Check out the dress on the Spring 2012 runway.

This is a tough one! Both ladies look fabulous. This is a tie for me!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

13 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Melanie B vs. Regina King in Romona Keveza’s Spring 2012 One Shoulder Lace Dress”

1. LawyerChic says:

Ok how sick are their bodies?! This seems like a great dress for a variety of shapes. It looks good on Regina, Mel B. and the model, but I don’t care for any of the shoes.

2. lola says:

Both women are working it. They are both winners.

3. Sleepless in South Africa says:

They both look lovely but Regina’s shoes are a bit too matchy matchy for my taste.

4. Nicole says:

Both look great!

5. PinupAyana says:

I love both but if I absolutely had to choose it would be Mel B because she broke up all that red with her gold shoes. Red is my favorite color but red on red is a bit much!

6. PinupAyana says:

I love both but if I absoltely had to choose it would be Mel B because she broke up all that red with her gold shoes. Red is my favorite color but red on red is a bit much!

7. makeeasweet says:

i like mel shoes and regina clutch.i say mel for the win,i like her updo with the dress.

8. From what I can see of Mel B’s look, she seems to have rocked the dress best.

9. DeeDee says:

The model actually wore it best! I love that Regina gave us more fire with the red on red, but her shoes are horrendous!

10. Sharri says:

They both look amazing, especially Mel for popping out a kid not too long ago. Mel looks a bit more sexy, and relaxed in her dress, which I love. The matching red shoe while sophisticated, is a bit too prim for my taste, especially with a cocktail length dress.

11. iQgraphics says:

Gina is giving me miss turners neck and shoulders, ugh! so sick! love it.

12. Diva says:

they both look… 2 winners !

13. LoudPen says:

Red shoes with a red dress?! #DEAD. I feel like Hiliary in that episode of Fresh Prince: “Pink shoes with a red dress? You are so brave.” LOL