July 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping

Rihanna continues her fashionable twirls whilst on vacation! The songstress attended a dinner cruise on Thursday night rocking a $250 shell print halter top and $1,563 silk trousers, both by Roberto Cavalli.

She completed her look with Prada platform sandals.
Her white and red silk top features a fun maritime print.

Her pants have gold-toned textural detailing throughout, buckled tabs at the sides, and an elasticized waistband.

If you’re in the mood to ball out, get her look here:

This ensemble is unconventional, but of course Rihanna works it on out. What better outfit to wear for a night cruise?

What do you think?
Images: FameFlynet.com/Neiman Marcus/MyTheresa

16 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Capri Cruise Roberto Cavalli Shell Print Silk Halter Top and Trousers”

1. Bella says:

White shoes are never okay :( I like the rest of her outfit though.

2. My Response says:

@ Bella , i agree, especially chunky ones

3. Izhause says:

Wow gorgeous

4. Fabulous! Still waiting for her to tame that hair though.

5. Erin says:

Like I said in the other thread Rihanna just can’t pull off the wild, messy, unruly hair, it makes her look gross instead of free and sexy.

6. kima says:

White shoes work with certain outfits, and are never off limits. I think those shoes work with that long flowing pant. Her hair looks fine. Love the look overall.

7. Jaida says:

Maybe it’s just me, but this outfit is very pajama-like so it’s a “Hmmm” for me. And she needs a new hairstylist. It’s getting out of hand now. Lol

8. BigA says:

She’s so hot!!!!

9. I love it, good look Riri…

10. NYC Chick says:

Gorgeous!

11. roxi says:

I love love love this outfit. Love the wavy black hair on Rihanna. Go girl.

12. lola says:

Rihanna always looks so messy, like she rolls around in stacks of hay or something. I cannot with this chic. Another basic outfit hailed as “hip” and “edgy” because Rihanna wore it. I would love Fashion bomb to expand its coverage on more women of colour with a unique and refreshing take on fashion like shingai shoniwa, Kesh, Oroma elewa, Fan bingbing etc etc I can’t with these Rihanna posts. I know she brings hits to your site and all but can we diversify a bit? damn!

13. makeeasweet says:

@ lola

if your so tired of rihanna,why did you click on this post?????

14. Diva says:

those shoes ARE NOT the bizness !!!!

15. wallflower says:

Is it just me…or is Rihanna perpetually on vacation?

16. hayilabc says:

cute look! i’m gonna vote No on the hair too but i guess its a decent beach look.. at least she’s not wearing cut off shorts and a graphic tee with a weird accessory AGAIN!