July 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Rihanna, Shopping

Happy Friday, peeps!
I’m in the British Virgin Islands for their annual fashion event called Summer Sizzle! The trip promises a fashion show, parties, and loads of Caribbean style. I’ve got my DSLR with me, so stay tuned for the recap on Monday.
I’m headed to the beach (or the pool), and am having a time solving Mail Bombs this week, so I’m throwing it to you, folks! Below, please find a flurry of unsolved mail. If you know the score, please leave a comment!
First up, Megan writes, “Searched the web high & low…”

“… where can we find the hot leather swimsuit Kim K tweeted of herself in Miami?”
Not sure. I found the following options for ya, though they’re leather deficient.

If someone can help Megan out, holla!
In another Kim K unsolved mystery, Angie writes, “Can you let me know who designs Kim’s dress?”

Janean liked the gown Ne-Yo’s fiancée Monyetta wore to his Compound Benefit in the Hamptons, and wrote, “I’d like to find this dress.”

Syreeta says, “Trying to find this outfit, not sure if it’s a skirt and top or just a dress.”

“Thank you!!!!”

A lot of you were feeling Rita Ora’s camo skirt from yesterday’s Week in Chic, with BeautyVixen94 (and others) screaming, “CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE WHERE RITA GOT HER SKIRT OR WHERE I CAN GET ONE VERY SIMILAR???!!!”

Travis says, “By any chance can you tell me if the Chanel hat is available or the name of it?

” Maybe the season it’s from? I need it in my life.”

Chanel says, “I’ve seen a lot of people with these sunglasses.”

” Can you help with who the designer is that Trey Songz is wearing?”

Lastly, Christian writes, “I’ve been trying to find what brand and where can I buy the Glow In The Dark tracksuit that Chris Brown is wearing on the video “Better With The Lights Off”.”

I’d assume it’s past season Adidas, but of course, I’ll defer to you guys.
Team work makes the dream work. Hopefully some of you stylish sleuths can help me out this week.
I’m off to upload today’s Bombshell (who you’ll *love*), then partake in some beachside activities.
Have amazingly wonderful weekends, y’all!
Smootches!

24 Responses to “Unsolved Mail Bombs: Kim Kardashian’s Instagram Miami Black Leather Swimsuit, Evelyn Lozada’s White Striped Long Sleeve Dress, and Rita Ora’s Camouflage Skirt!”

1. Krissy says:

Tell me the track suit inquiry is a joke…. Like clearly it’s Adidas track suit, hence the logo and the 3 stripes that’s been their signature logo since forever… Also note the track suit most likely is not glow in the dark.. But glows due to the black light. This inquiry should be directed to a Adidas store thats a phone call away. (404) 842-1100 Adidas store located in Atlanta, GA they are opened until 9PM EST

2. Liz says:

I think the Channel hat may just be a plain hat with a Channel pin in it.
    ASOS had a similar skirt to Kim’s a few months back but it’s not available any more.

3. Krissy says:

Oh those shades are Versace… Trey and Jeezy wore them at the BET awards. They come in gold and silver

4. Krissy says:

Those shades are Versace. They come in gold and silver

5. Annie P says:

Evelyn’s dress is by Charles Chic. http://charleschic.bigcartel.com

6. aries says:

i thought i would never say this, but Kim k looks ugly, i don’t know what Kanye has done to her, but she doesn’t look good anymore. and those swimsuit pics she keep putting out r not recent pics. she is tone on that swimsuit pic, she is fat & surgically enhanced nowadays. Evelyn dress cute, but too tight on her, looks like a stray jacket.

7. I too am LOLing at the tracksuit request–come on people! Evelyn’s dress is very cute.

8. Lola A. says:

I hope some of these STAY unsolved!

9. nyla says:

The dress Evelyn has on is by Charles Chic currently sold out but you can get similar loks at Charles Chic big cartel web page

10. vj says:

Monyetta’s dress can be found @ http://www.lovelystreasures.me/

11. mi manning says:

awe….Ne yo has a black fiancee! Good for him!

12. Licorice says:

With Rita, I find that I like her pieces individually but not together.

13. Alison DiLaurentis says:

Kim K= any night gown outfit will work. smh

14. itsjustme says:

re: kim k’s dress, a chic alternative is t by a wang’s mesh combo midi tank dress. on sale now at shopbop.

15. Alyssa B. says:

LMAO @Krissy. Your first comment had me rolling and also I said the very same thing. That suit is just a white Adidas tracksuit that obviously glows because there is a black light in the room. LOL.

Everything else :(

16. elaine says:

Can anyone try and help me find this sher dress as well? Thanks.

17. baby-b says:

did someone really ask about Chris Brown’s tracksuit. Oh my…you should not be reading fashionbombdaily. Step one…go to the nearest mall. smh

18. Concur says:

Kim’s dress is actually a black ASOS skirt and a tank top…

19. Indigo says:

Ne-yo and his fiancee look alike.

20. Kay says:

thats a DIY type of hat the dream has on

21. Beccs says:

Neyo’s girls dress is by a Chicago based designer. Shes on instagram everything lovely

22. harry says:

Can anyone try and help me find this sher dress as well? Thanks.