/* analytics code */
• Forget Usain Bolt breaking records, or Team USA raking in a ton of gold medals– word is, The Spice Girls might be performing at the Olympics! In a radio interview yesterday, Victoria Beckham hinted that the fab 5 might bless the world with a reunion number at the closing ceremonies: “I would love nothing more. It would be great. I don’t know about a comeback tour but I loved being back with the girls. If they’re up for something, then I certainly am.” (Grazia)
• Remember Daniel Shak, the man who was suing his ex-wife Beth for a portion of her $1 million dollar shoe collection? Well, Mr. Shak has decided to drop the lawsuit after getting his spot blown up in court. Shak claimed he didn’t know his wife had so many shoes, but Beth testified that there was no way he couldn’t have known, as he signed off on the bills for them. Seeing that he was caught in a lie, Daniel Shak promptly dropped the suit. That’ll teach him not to mess with a girl and her shoe collection! (NYP)
• Barneys is taking its famous warehouse sale online! Get your hands on designer duds at up to 75% off, without having to deal with the rabid crowds or impossibly long lines. Visit www.barneyswarehouse.com in August (the launch date has yet to be announced), and get to shopping! Oh, and New Yorkers who love a good conundrum, fear not. Barneys will hold a physical sale from August 23rd-September 3rd at their 17th street location.
• Nina Garcia continues to collect coins, this time as J.C. Penney‘s “Style Voice and fashion collection curator.” Garcia will help the retailer’s merch and design teams choose more stylish wares to peddle, and act as a style advisor to J.C. Penney customers through social media and ” in-store activations.” Because what could be more comforting than an automated Nina telling you to pare down your look with more neutral tones? (Nina Garcia)
• Did you know Lady Gaga‘s FAME fragrance was concocted by a team of built, shirtless male mixologists? (Haus Labratories)
• Check out the music video for up-and-coming rapper Le1f‘s debut single ‘Wut’. Get into that booty shaking beat and his fab purple crop! Yaaas! What do you think of the vid? (CampAndStreet)