July 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Dresses
Splurge: Nina Garcia’s Good Morning America Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 Dress
By Faith

Nina Garcia has always been someone I have admired in the fashion industry because of her knowledge, no nonsense attitude, and grace. Not to mention, she has a killer wardrobe and always looks effortlessly chic. The Project Runway judge made an appearance on Good Morning America with the rest of her fellow judges and host Heidi Klum. It was fitting that she chose a leather-detailed dress from Michael Kors’s Pre-Fall 2012 collection:

Check out the group picture. I’d just like to say, work Heidi!

Check out Nina’s dress on the Pre-Fall 2012 runway.

Though some styles from the collection are available for pre-order now, Nina’s exact dress isn’t just yet, though dresses from the Michael Kors brand can cost upwards of $3,000.

If you’re up for the splurge, keep your eyes peeled on www.michaelkors.com.

Are you feeling Nina’s look?

11 Responses to “Splurge: Nina Garcia’s Good Morning America Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 Dress”

1. Izhause says:

The dress looks good on the model.

2. Ms.Fierce says:

I love Nina Garcia! She’s every bit a fashion force. Love the dress as well, it’s great that she’s giving us a little fall preview.

3. DivaFabulosa says:

I don’t like the dress. The built in bustier looks odd on this dress.

4. tiFFers says:

Michael Kors leaving me weak in the knees!! I love his designs=)

5. Liah says:

Oh yeah! I forgot PR was premiering tonite. I love surprises.

6. Taj says:

I don’t like the dress but I love Heidi’s outfit.

7. She could have worn something more season appropriate. The dress doesn’t look that great.

8. kory conover says:

I love this dress. Nina never let’s me down. However, I will say I like the dress better with the shoe’s the model is wearing. Out of the entire Project Runway group Nina looks the best, even better than Heidi.

9. kory conover says:

I love this dress. Nina never let’s me down. However, I will say I like the dress better with the shoe’s the model is wearing. Overall, of the entire Project Runway cast Nina looks the best, even better than Heidi.

10. Prettigyrl78 says:

ok, dare I say it, but I would rather see this dress on someone like kim k. or even beyonce, to fill out that bustier look up top without it looking like a paper sack on the bottom…IMO…and I love heidi’s outfit too!

11. SxyDread says:

the dress is gorgeous but I know she was hot in it. it was muggy as hell in NYC yesterday. i really wish she’d put on some bracelets as well. I understand less is more but well-placed jewelry really makes a difference.