July 19th, 2012

20120719-154545.jpg

20120719-154639.jpg
2 Chainz, Pusha T, and Big Sean for Dazed & Confused Magazine
Source

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Snapshot: 2 Chainz, Pusha T, and Big Sean for Dazed & Confused Magazine”

1. DivaFabulosa says:

All black everything. “Big” Sean is such a midget, lol.

2. LaTasha says:

Singing “2 Chainzzzz!!” He is sexy to me. Love the all black everything!!

3. Phi says:

I love how Pusha has no bling on!!

4. Jihan says:

I’m in love with 2 chainz

5. Am I the only one who wants to cut off Pusha T’s braids? My grandmother used to braid my hair like that after washing it to let it air dry.

6. addikted2fashion says:

I will never be here for Pusha T or his 4 Harriet Tubman slave braids

7. Lulu Mzathu says:

G.O.O.D Music!

8. Prettigyrl78 says:

GIRLLL!!! @ sun.kissed of 8ty4 Vintage you aint never lied! LOL my mother used to do the same thing to my hair…and yes, I want to cut the braids off too! too funny!

9. Claire says:

2 Chainz!!!!

10. Yes Indeed! says:

Am I the only one who thinks that 2 Chainz is like a black version of Kid Rock? lol

11. Angel says:

@yes indeed, you have solved an issue for me because I’ve always thought he reminded me of a black version of someone just couldn’t put my finger on it…kudos to you!

12. Hello says:

GOOD Music, Love them all

13. Yes Indeed! says:

@Angel lol Glad I could help. Good to know I’m not the only one too!

14. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after looking at a few of the posts I
    realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!