July 18th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style
By Faith

Beyoncé’s braids are nothing new, but still they have caused quite the frenzy after years of her wearing weave after weave. She’s clearly in the mood for new things because she stepped out in New York City with Blue Ivy in tow wearing none other than her own House of Dereon line! B slipped on the Banded Back Romper from the brand’s Summer 2012 collection:

Her romper is hidden in the first shot, but the below gives it away. I’m loving the print!

Her romper boasts a v-neck silhouette, banded back for a peek of skin, and a fun aztec print.

Recreate Beyonce’s look with the below pieces.

Unfortunately, the brand’s online shop hasn’t been set up yet, so you’ll need to be patient and stalk the site if you’re really in need of this romper. I’m excited to finally see her wear a design from her own brand. Hopefully she continues in this vein for the rest of the season, especially since the rest of the Summer looks from HOD are so cute.

What do you think?

*Check out this pic of Baby Blue!

Cutie Patootie! Spied here. Thx for the link, Bella!
Images: Splash

69 Responses to “Get the Look: Beyoncé’s New York City House of Dereon Printed Romper and Gold Peep Toe Flats”

1. a.Alexis says:

Cute…I can’t wait for a family editorial of the Carters

2. Does that child ever wear socks?

3. Does that child ever wear socks/shoes/booties?

4. Keisha says:

I like her braids. She looks more like a down-to-earth, homegirl kind of black woman instead of all “glam-up hollywood”, “I want to completely resemble a white woman to show that I’m rich” kind of a black woman. You know, the look she and many others has been going for for years lol.

5. Mely B says:

Bee looks really cute! I love her hair & minimal makeup and agree that the print of the romper is cute BUT the back is a fail for me. I also prefer the shoes on the model.

6. Claire says:

Hiii Baby Blue! Look at that hair!

7. lola_uk says:

what frenzy? judging by the comments on this and the previous post, most people think it’s not a big deal.

8. mary says:

im just happy baby blue actually doesnt TURN BLUE everytime bey suffocated here when they are outside. she looks like Jay !

9. Shelly says:

I must say…I am really liking this more down-to-earth Beyonce. Don’t get me wrong, she looks good when she goes glam, you gotta love it when stars strip down and take a more natural approach. And baby Blue is getting so big!

10. Savage says:

#1 how tall is that baby!! She looks a mile long!!

#2 *spits out water Has Jesus come? Bey wearing something from that line?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

11. addikted2fashion says:

Anybody else wanna just push Blue up a lil bit higher on Bey in the first few pix? Looks like shes bout to drop that child.

12. Caribbelle says:

The romper is actually cute. I knew they sold the line, now I want to see what the new designers are coming up with. Off to the site.

*Pinches Blue’s cheeks

13. Brooke says:

Studies say that its better for babies not to wear shoes of socks guys. Im sure Beyonce has done her research, and there is a valid reason, like everything else she does, for not putting them on Blue.

14. Brooke says:

Oh and I like that romper a lot!

15. Indigo says:

A cutie pie.. With those juicy legs and cheeks. Bey looks down to earth,just chillin with her lil girl.

Omg blue is so cute. I love her little cheeks! I love her hair and I plan doing my own braids next week. AND I love the romper. Cute cute.

17. @paparazzi_promo says:

she soo cute :) … bey romper is cute

18. yusufswifee says:

the baby isnt walking yet so who cares and maybe shes a hotbox…

i like the braids here…and those gold flats are christmas tree ornament horrid…

19. Taj says:

Beyonce looks cute and her baby is adorable.

20. Jihan says:

OH MY GOODNESS BLUE IVY IS RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE.

21. Raina says:

If this picture was taken in NY, its soo hot today, in the mid 90s, so that’s probably why the baby isn’t wearing shoes, or socks, way toooo hot for that! Def love this more funky laidback style, looks like Bey is taking a hint from her little sister, Solange!

22. Siyam says:

*applause all around for the mama and the baby*

23. Dee says:

Blue is pure cuteness

24. vonne says:

Aww cute baby. Beyonce hair looks nice reminds me of her DC days.

25. Yevette says:

I love the print of the romper, I would wear that in a heartbeat!

26. krystel says:

love it

27. I like the romper minus the bandages in the back–they make it look cheap. I wonder what employee in that store is going to get fired for taking this pic!

28. Chox says:

Cute laid back look. Oh and people kill me micro analyzing her parenting skills. Please get some business.

29. Ginger says:

There are more pics and Bey’s romper doesn’t have the cutout on the back.

Love Bey’s braids and fresh face, and Blue is a gorgeous baby, so chubby :)

30. Sharri says:

@lola; girlfriend you need to get a not so deserved life, but get one anyway. Putting babies in socks and shoes in summer is idiotic, babies temperatures are prone to extremes so you should dress them according to the weather and clearly she isn’t a newborn, that needs to retain body temperature. As for the style, she looks like a mommy, who wants to make life easy for herself in the summer.

31. Str says:

It is hot as a devils armpit in new york
    Nobody in their right mind is going to wear socks , let alone put them on a baby.
    I’m sure beyonce knows whats best for HER child.
    I like the aztec print of the romper.
    The gold flats are ugly though

Lets see if y’all will delete this comment

32. Wow says:

It is hot as a devils armpit in new york
    I’m sure beyonce knows whats best for HER child.
    I like the aztec print of the romper.
    The gold flats are ugly though

Lets see if y’all will delete this comment

33. Erin says:

I like the braids up in a high bun.

34. whatevs says:

just adorable…side eye to everyone with the negative nonsense…

35. Kitana says:

Bey looks great and i NEVER like her looks. Blue is just waaaaay too gorgeous, she looks just like her mommy and daddy…

36. point de couture says:

Baby blue is too cute

37. Stylishly Yours says:

Beyonce looks good! And baby Blue is so beautiful!! She’s the perfect combo of beyonce and jay.

38. abigail says:

she looks amazing and blue ivy is officially the cutest celeb baby!

abigail

39. Bey and Blue look so gorgeous.

40. lovebey says:

this is definitely jay-z”s baby… they look gorgeous!!! :)

41. Candylicker says:

Im surprised she’s wearing that cheap mess… no Im not.

42. Erin says:

Blue is so adorable.

43. SLIMB says:

To the socks and shoe comments; most mothers are not worried about that… the child isnt walking so it is not a necessity. My child didn’t wear them at the age either… half the time they come off anyway!!

44. Alison DiLaurentis says:

@Abigail: Nope Blue may be kinda cute but Flynn Bloom is the cutest of them all. Laila Ali’s baby as a close second.

45. Soul Touch says:

I love the braids on Bey, mixed with the minimal makeup and berry lipstick is awesome…love the outfit.

Regarding the comments about socks/shoes…that baby is not stuck outside in the heat. Chances are Bey is going from ac car to ac building. lol

Blue is a cutie!!

46. Soul Touch says:

Sorry, meant to say the baby is not WALKING around.

47. binks says:

LOL I think the socks/shoes/booties are mostly a southern thing, I know plenty of southern folks who thinks a baby need something on their feet before they go outside. But Blue Ivy is a cutie though and Beyonce looks great but I don’t like the back of the romper though

48. Crystal says:

Are you sure that’s the same romper? Hers doesn’t have those straps in the back. I like the fit though, not so much the print. My great aunt called and she wants her shoes back. A cute pair of sandals would’ve worked, no?

49. Izhause says: