July 17th, 2012
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Alicia Keys hit the campaign trail for President Barack Obama and hosted the Organizing For America Volunteer Event in Philadelphia. She took cues from the First Lady and went bright in a fedora, silk cargo blouse, denim, and $839 Nicholas Kirkwood Suede Platform Pumps:

Her green suede pumps feature a peep-toe silhouette and 4.5″ heels.

Get Alicia’s full look here.

Cute! I like Alicia’s colorblocking here.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

9 Responses to “Get the Look: Alicia Keys’s Organizing For America Volunteer Event Fedora, Silk Cargo Blouse, and Nicholas Kirkwood Suede Platform Pumps”

1. Izhause says:

Alicia looks beautiful.

2. Taj says:

Alicia looks so pretty and she is really glowing.

3. Nothing special about this look.

4. Shelly says:

She looks gorgeous (and I wish I had her legs, lol), but that shirt???? NO MA’AM.

maybe i cant dress.. but silk and suede..uuuuh…. NO

6. Siyam says:

it’s a nice mix of textures :) I love the yellow on her too, I’d totally wear this outfit

7. Marthe says:

The shirt is way too shiny, it looks like these inexpensive sleepinggowns you sometimes find in shops.

8. chev says:

how boring!

9. Jess says:

Maybe it’s just me, but it reminds me of the Cosby Show episode when Deniece made Theo the knock off Gordon Gatrell shirt. LOL! Super cute tho. I’d wear it.