July 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kanye West, Men's style

Kanye West was spied on the set for DJ Khaled’s I Wish You Would video in what has slowly become one of his signature looks: a black t-shirt and black leather pants. For this particular excursion, he slipped on a pair of $1,600 Unisex Leather Sweat Pants by En Noir:

The casual pants boast a baggy silhouette, and a zipper detail at the hem.

Hmm..I ‘get’ the allure of an easy sweat pant (in leather!), but the fit on these is all wrong. Kanye West has better pieces in his arsenal, no? But at least these weren’t falling down on him.
What do you think?

Guys, if you’re up for the splurge, inquire about buying at www.viveennoir.com.

Spied @UpscaleHype
Images: FameFlynet Pictures/EnNoir

33 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kanye West’s DJ Khaled I Wish You Would Video En Noir Unisex Leather Sweat Pants”

1. lola_uk says:

Are they actually made of leather?! Sounds like a big fat sweaty disaster in this summer time heat.
    Ps. he’s got “old-man body”, even has the droopy boobs and everything.

2. t-fal says:

this is the most ill-fitting outfit i’ve ever seen him in. what is going on with him & Kim K??? Do two stylish people turn into a big negative when together? i need this to stop asap!

3. manny says:

I dont hate the pants…he’s just not doing it for me.

4. LawyerChic says:

-_____-

5. Hi!
    I’m from Brazil and i saw your blog on signature9 and i’ll be really glad and honor if you check my website and give your opinion! I’m on this blog thing for 3 years.
    Congrats for your blog btw, it’s awsome!
    XOXO
    tomaraquecaiaagora.com
    @blogTQCA
    facebook.com/tomaraquecaiaagora

6. Chianti4rmLA says:

LMFAO they look like parachute pants.hahahaaha

7. FBD Lover says:

He’s so cute, love his chipmunk cheeks lol.

Isn’t this the hottest summer ever? How is he breathing in those things?

9. Izhause says:

Maybe the leather pants have internal fans installed in them or igloo lunch box lining in them ..he is rich after all and those people can make things happen. Now I don’t want to state the obvious..an insane genius.

Leather and sweat should not neva be in the same sentence.

11. kory conover says:

I actually like the pants. Just not on him. Had he styled them differently than maybe they’d look good on him. These pants are not being worn to their full potential.

12. Marthe says:

these pants remind me of Cassie, i think she would look much better with them. kanye is plain ugly in this outfit. I don’t hate Kim’s new style but Kanye is so boring and just plain ugly in this outfit. The pants don’t do anything for him. Tired of his leather pants.

13. D says:

these pants are not good…. I mean just from a hygiene perspective alone much less whether you like them or not…: (

14. Robin says:

Who in there right mind is rocking leather pants in 90 degree weather.

15. yusufswifee says:

the pants dont bother me….maybe on someone else with different shoes…in the fall….maybe. I am always interested in leather:-)

Now, how late am I for just noticing his tats?

16. Rebekah says:

No sir. This is not a good ldook at all!

17. I agree, the pants would be better on a female in the fall or winter…

18. Rebekah says:

look*

19. mamareese says:

Oh no….it’s hot everywhere…and everybody sweats. He looks like he’s suffering from a case of swamp butt from sweating. And them pants highlight exactly how ugly them shoes are…..stop it Ye just stop. And if he were a TRUE DIVA he would not be wearing that faded shirt…two different shades of black that’s a nono boo…smh.

20. LaTasha says:

“I wish he would” quit wearing these leather pants. Kanye, boo, you look a hot mess…literally.

21. jeda says:

i think these pants can be worn well, but Ye did not do it right
    Blessings

22. Nate says:

Kanye’s facial expression in the first photo reflects how I feel about this look.

23. Well Kanye… I love your music!

24. Alison DiLaurentis says:

He is too short for those pants. They look like they are straight from a 112 or Blackstreet 90′s video. Fashion is not his gift.

25. Jen says:

I see both him and Jayz are tucking in their chains..Hmmmm

26. Tina says:

Looks like he wears the same thing all the time, if it isn’t all black with those hot leather pants its black and white with the three pairs of shoes he keeps in rotation.. I’m over him.

27. Shren says:

He looks crazy…and with that dingy shirt. WTH was he thing. Lord step in please!

28. KrisMonae says:

you guys are hilarious… not a good look Yeezy, you know better.

29. KrisMonae says:

You guys are hilarious. Come on Yeezy.. you know better -_-

30. baby-b says:

yuk. aint no reggie bush, that’s for sure

31. baby-b says:

his taste level reaches my ankle

32. Precious says:

I love Yeezy like he was someone close to me…but I don’t understand why is always wearing all black ALL the time! It might be okay for Michael Kors but he has to start wear things that are more exciting like his personality!

It’s hot as balls all over the country – if he’s in South Fla wearing that he’s crazy. No go on those pants.