July 15th, 2012
Fashion, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rita Ora for ASOS Magazine September 2012
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora for ASOS Magazine September 2012.

Source: ASOS Facebook

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora for ASOS Magazine September 2012”

1. Kitty B. says:

She’s boring me now, yes she looks good…but I would like to see her with something else other than the red lip and blonde curls, YAWN!

2. What a bore. The could have done something unexpected with their wide range of clothing. This is typical Rita Ora.

3. Dannielle says:

I really want to give this girl a chance, but I don’t know it is. I just cannot get with her. I saw some recent pics of Gwen Stefani and she slays!!!!!! Rita really needs a new look because Gwen is back and she is constantly being compared to Rihanna. She needs a factor to make her stand out. I know she can sing, so why not hype her songs more??

4. Vick says:

Ok we get it… U wear blonde hair, red lips and wear Jordans w/ everything

5. Patricia says:

The jacket is awesome. Here’s the back: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5kptvGckQ1r4a4g2o1_500.png. Pity it’s one of a kind…
    Thank you for the link to my site, Claire! ♥

6. Kay says:

I’ve seen this girl numerous time but never listen to her music

7. La Di Da says:

Please enough of this girl…….She is always on this site but offers nothing new.

8. ShannonUncool says:

Rita Ora is bold.. I LOVE IT !!