/* analytics code */
• Jennifer Lopez wants you to buy her t-shirts. The singer, along with a team of fashion and tech entrepreneurs is launching Teeology.com, a website selling “luxury” t-shirts. In addition to a selection of basics, the site will offer limited-edition graphic tees shoppers can vote into production. Prices for basics start at $20, while the limited edition shirts start at $29. Teeology launches today. Will you check it out? (WWD)
• If you’re a Mets fan and a fashion nerd, you’re in luck. The CFDA is teaming up with New York’s
lesser (I kid! sorry, I’m a Yankees fan!) other baseball franchise to design limited edition Mets apparel in honor of both parties’s 50th anniversaries! Henleys and tees created by the likes of Yigal Azrouël, Billy Reid, and others will be available at Citi Field, and you can pre-order a few styles from Edition01 right now. Any Mets fashionistas going to buy? (WWD)
• Check out this glorious image from Carven‘s Fall 2012 campaign. I want that jacket!
• It’s confirmed: Valentino has been sold for $858 million to Mayhoola for Investents S.P.C, a company backed by a Qatar investment group. (Vogue UK)
• Stella McCartney has announced plans to release a reasonably priced underwear line. McCartney will offer five styles of bras as well as underwear under her “Stella” line, with prices ranging from $26 for panties and $55 for bras. McCartney’s lingerie line is set to hit stores next month. (StyleBistro)