July 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Cliche

Tennis star Venus Williams stopped by “CBS This Morning” sporting a vibrant yellow $256 Torn by Ronny Kobo Kaitlyn Pleated Dress and $117 Stuart Weitzman Glittered Ballerina Flats.

Her dress is made with 92% rayon and 8% spandex, and comes with a back zip closure. It’s available at Revolve Clothing.

And her Stuart Weitzman flats are made with glittered leather, complete with an elastic trim frame, and rubber sole. Get them at Bergdorf Goodman.

Are you loving this look on Venus?

If so, get it here:

The color of this dress looks gorgeous against her skin! However, although it was an early morning, I do take issue with her makeup. Something seems slightly askew there, no?

~Cliché
*Rocsi Diaz wore a similar dress by the brand to Micah Jesse’s 5th Year Anniversary Party:

Who wore it better?
Image: INF

23 Responses to “Get The Look: Venus Williams’s CBS This Morning Torn by Ronny Kobo Kaitlyn Pleated Dress and Stuart Weitzman Glittered Ballerina Flats”

1. mary says:

NO MAAM not them shoes baby girl

2. aries says:

Venus is pretty and talented, but has never been much into fashion. has the money to dress, but i don’t like those ballerina flats with that party dress.

3. Indigo says:

@Aries..Never been into fashion? LOL She has her own fashion line. She designs clothes and furniture.

4. Cute dress but I don’t think Venus is a fashion inspiration. Uh No Thanks

5. Indigo says:

Venus looks great! As she gets older,she looks better. I’d rather see her in these glam flats than some flip flops.. She’s an athlete…Everyone can not run around in 6 inch heels.

6. Kris says:

Dress is lovely, but I think she should’ve worn heels. Tall girls can wear heels lol, but I guess people do what they’re comfortable with.

Her makeup artist should be fired.

7. Deb says:

No crazy about the combo but love those flats. I think she might be wearing them because of her foot injury that almost ended her sports career a few years back. She might have paired the dress with leopard/zebra print flats.

8. @ShrenAKO says:

She said…”F-Them heels, My feet hurt!!” lol Oh well.

9. Shelly says:

The make-up and the flats totally kill the looks, sigh….

If I didn’t know about the fashion line, I wouldn’t think she was much into fashion either. Venus should have enough money to get her make-up done properly and to find better/more appropriate looking flats to wear with such looks.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the picture with Rocsi wearing the yellow dress. She definitely did it justice.

10. mak says:

Venus looks pretty here. And I don’t mind the flats, especially with her disease…

11. Jaz says:

I dont mind the flats . I like the yellow against her skin, but I think the dress should have been a tad bit longer.

12. Jennifer says:

*sighs* I think it looks better on Rocsi. The extra bit of length makes all the difference.

13. Jae says:

wondering if her opting out of heels had anything to do with her disease. It’s something with an S, but it makes her joints swell and ache.
    Cute dress though.

14. Diva says:

I think Venus looks great, flats, make-up & all !

Not so fast, Venus! Get back in that car and finish that makeup!

16. Brandon says:

LMAOOOOOO at the comment “Not so fast, Venus! Get back in that car and finish that makeup” OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

17. The dress, the make up and the shoes are a total no. Go home and start over.

18. This dress against her skin looks amazing. It just puts me in a good mood after looking at the vibrant color. :)
    Muah
    Nickey

19. I love this dress against her skin. It just makes me smile and want to go put on something yellow. :)
    Muah
    Nickey

20. zona says:

Don’t know if it’s the pose or what. I’m not feeling it

21. NubianQueen says:

Not so fast, Venus! Get back in that car and finish that makeup!….

hahahahahahahaha! this just made my day, she looks ashy!!

22. Dobe says:

Lol! Oops! That ‘Anonymous’ “not so fast…” comment was mine. But this look would’ve been awesome if the makeup was completely done and different shoes were on her feet.

23. Lynaya says:

The makeup….no ma’am
    The dress….too short
    The shoes….please change them before the interview