July 10th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping

Monica Brown performed a medley of her hits at the Radio One Fest this past weekend, working a sequined top, $1,075 Christian Louboutin Daffodile pumps, and $178 Joe’s ‘High Water’ Animal-Print Jeans:

Though we were unable to locate her exact shirt, this $20 Sequin Panel Tee from Charlotte Russe comes close:

Her nude animal-print stretch jeans are made of comfortable cotton twill.

And her pumps are celeb faves! The kidskin leather stompers have a 6″ covered stiletto heel and 2″ hidden platform.

Do you like her look?

If so, recreate it with these pieces:

Hot! or Hmm…?

*Nicole Scherzinger has also worn these jeans:

Who wore ‘em best?
Images: NLPGI/Dillards/ChristianLouboutin

20 Responses to “Get The Look: Monica Brown’s Radio One Fest Sequined Top, Joe’s ‘High Water’ Animal-Print Jeans, and Christian Louboutin Daffodile Pumps”

1. manny says:

Monica…so beautiful but can never get it right. Those shoes are to clunky for that outfit. Nicole wore the pants best

2. HavilandClarke says:

She has cute pieces but the styling is always so OFF ughhh

3. Doing too many things for all the wrong reasons. No.

4. Marsha D says:

I love Monica but she looks a mess…..

5. Mely B says:

Luv Moni but, NO. On a side note, I can’t wait for those shoes to go out of style – they are the ugliest things I’ve ever seen in my life and it just goes to show how sheep like people are to wear such ugly nonsense just because other celebs do.

6. Truth Teller says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET A BETTER STYLIST

7. Truth Teller says:

AND CL’S ARE OVERRATED!

8. Truth Teller says:

she could have rock it with a pai of high tops. but the top n the pants print go against each other she should have pick one or the other and wear either one with something with out a print

9. ms.teach says:

Totally agree… the twenty dollar shirt looks better with the outfit..I love Mo though… Mo hair game is on point I want that wet n wavy hair ASAP.

10. ms.teach says:

Mo hair game is on point I need that wet and wavy hair ASAP. The twenty dollar shirt looks better with outfit than her choice. I love mo regardless..ATL

11. hayilabc says:

ugh! I would be so disappointed to hear that Monica has a stylist so I hope this is just her bad fashion sense. She just sucks at making her outfits! @Mely B I think the shoes are cute when worn in the right way. I think they look great with pencil skirts during the fall season.

Nicole definitely did it best.

12. KBS says:

Please burn those damn shoes and all their incarnations.

I don’t like the look, but monica can sing her wig off and that’s all I need her to do.

13. T1K says:

Never like how she puts stuff together.

14. dyshaun says:

Getting better I’d say.

15. metoo247 says:

i hate those shoes….i think when we look back on our pics from this era we are going to want to shoot ourselves for ever thinking those shoes were cute

16. AmazinRee says:

Love me some Mo!

17. jmesa says:

I literally just shook my head at this outfit lol I usually like most of her outfits but this no mam.

18. Brie says:

Monica better use her girl Brandy’s stylist, Brandy did a total 180 spin!

19. Sha_Ri_ta says:

Go Mo’!

20. Msyr says:

Not her best but i love my mo