July 9th, 2012
Accessories, Celebrity Style, Kelly Rowland
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kelly Rowland and Bacardi fêted the release of her new single, ‘Summer Feel‘ in Berlin with a party and live performance of the track. The singer kept her look simple in a white t-shirt, black leather leggings, and peachy Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps. She added some visual interest to her outfit with a $1,018 statement necklace from Mawi‘s Fall 2012 collection.

Her rose gold-plated brass chain link necklace is adorned with tubes and black pear-cut crystals. It was available for pre-order on Moda’Operandi a few months ago.

The necklace is not available for purchase yet on the Mawi website, but if you’re up for the splurge, you can inquire about buying there.

Duh, I love Mawi, and I think this necklace is a cute way to uplift an otherwise plain look. I’m also really feeling Ms. Rowland’s hair and makeup. How gorgeous does she look?

What do you think?

~Jihan

photos: WENN

30 Responses to “Splurge: Kelly Rowland’s Bacardi ‘Summer Feel’ Release Party Mawi Fall 2012 Teardrop Crystal Necklace”

1. Taj says:

Cute outfit

2. Adia says:

Damn.. backup singer…lmbo

3. AmazinRee says:

Backup singer…really?? Anyway, cute, simple look!

4. damz says:

Wow really expected a lot more from TFB. Like Kelly might not have achieved a lot like beyonce bt dont call her a backup singer. Kelly has had no1s outside of destinys child, her achievements are alot better than alot of ppl out there. Shes set for life. So come on grow up Jihan.

5. neet says:

Was that back up dig necessary?

6. KitKat says:

Thank you for keeping it so for real. Kelly and Michelle were back up singers. And it was no mistake that they were of a darker complexion than Beyonce.

7. That Girl says:

Back up singer :( Please, play nice! Kelly is VERY accomplished…let’s not turn this into one of *those* websites

8. NicoleS says:

Wow backup singer?? If you owned any DC albums you would know that Beyonce wasnt always lead. Aside from your rude comment, the necklace is gorg! A diff shirt would have been nice tho.

9. Lala says:

That backup singer shade omg

10. bella says:

lmao the shade.

11. Jean L. says:

Oh wow i thought Kelly was part of the group not just some back up singer….anyway the necklace is nice and makeup is on point

12. t-fal says:

Maybe everyone should simmer down, Jihan (the writer of this post) is always sarcastic and snarky. I for one LOVES her tone. Cute necklace, makeup and hair is gorge!

13. genes says:

That back up singer dig was sooo unnecessary but I do love the necklace and she looks pretty

14. williNalli says:

Everyone…check out ICE and request at your local radio station. That joint is the OFF THE CHARTS. Thx! :)

15. Siyam says:

I love her hair!! I heard she was going natural and the look suits her really well. Her make-up is always flawless too. The pre-fall necklace is actually really nice and kind of funky. Wish we could see the shoes so I could get an idea of the whole outfit :) Any deets on the cocktail ring she’s sporting?

16. My Response says:

Kelly is looking great these days. Love that hair on her.

17. dyshaun says:

Looking good Kellz! Jihan is normally funny..

18. Claire says:

Hey!
    I removed the backup singer comment. It was mean and unnecessary, which is not what we stand for (we pride ourselves on being a positive, fun, and fashionable showcase of women and men of color). I’ll do a better job editing. Thx!

19. Kisha says:

Wouldnt be the first time Jihan said something out of pocket..smh…like I’ve said before, there is a fine line between being sarcastica and funny and just plain nasty…the struggle

20. MsA says:

Kelly Rowland is somewhere reading Claire’s comment and smirking… All jokes aside, she is a very accomplished singer and looks great here. Her makeup is beat and if she did go natural, I can’t wait to see her sans sew in/wig. I’m sure she will look as great if not better :-) And those eyebrows?? Werk, Kelendria!!

21. kelly's the girl says:

Yes, I love kelly. She is a accomplished singer. She has collaborated with many entertainers… I love a beautiful sister of any variety, but kelly is brown skin just like me….She’s done more in her life than jihan… I am sure.#real talk

Yeah guys

I apologize. My comment was unnecessary.sometimes things sound different in my head than they do in print. Didn’t mean to malign.

Anyhow i’m a fan of hers and well aware of her accomplishments. She’s collected her due coinage from me as i’ve purchased her music in the past.and yes @kellys the girl, she has obviously accomplished more than is she is famous for having actual talent.

Anyhow, sorry again!

23. Jihan says:

Ugh yeah sorry! Writing this from my phone.last comment was from me…

24. Elle C says:

She looks gorgeous. I love her makeup

25. Saymama says:

Saw these photos of Kelly on TheYBF and I think she looks refreshingly gorgeous! The necklace glams up the simple but chic outfit just perfectly. Random thought – why hasn’t she been featured on the cover of Essence magazine (not the hair issue)??! Surely she’s earned and deserves her own cover by now! I’m so bored with their repeat cover stars!! #KellyRowland4EssenceCoverCampaign ! LOL!

26. Nakia P says:

@Saymama, I totally agree, I have been looking for her on In Style as well.

27. Mely B says:

Kelly’s skin, makeup and outfit are gorg. I’m not feeling that hairstyle – love the curly ringlets but would’ve looked better with a ballerina bun or topknot.

28. mahoanb says:

I love me somebKelly…she is so fit!!!

29. Natasha says:

Lets not take away the classy and elegant fashion blog this is! If it were a gossip, throwing shade, try bossip or necole…i love this blog because of the fashion, celebs they highlight and the affordable ideas….please don’t take away or try and damage claire and teams hard work!

Mawi is fierce no matter what!